CHAPTER 5

Nikko Sato:

I heard a ball bounce and then the gym was completely quiet, everyone was staring at the door where Kiyoko, Yachi, and I were standing.

"Oh there you are,"  a guy who looked like a coach asked Kiyoko and Yachi.

"We are sorry we are late" They bowed and a bald guy screamed, "Kiyoko I missed you!"

"Yo, who is he?" the bald guy asked while approaching me very closely and putting his hands on my shoulders while looking at my face" He is kinda cute," he said and smiled. And Yachi and Kiyoko snapped me from his hands.

"He is going to see us and hopefully he will become our manager, so please behave, "The coach said. I guess Yachi and Kiyoko already told him in advance.

"Hi, my name is Daichi and I am the captain of the Karasuno team. Nice to meet you, I hope that you can stay" A guy stepped out of the crowd and raised his hand to shake my hand.

"H-hi nice to meet you I am Nikko," I said while looking at the ground but shaking his hand and smiling.

"cute" everyone thought embarrassed.

"My name is Sugawara and I am the vice-captain" he bowed to me. "He seems nice," I thought

"Oh no need to bow, I am a first-year, you are my senpai," I said to him embarrassed 

"Wait. You are a first-year?!" A boy with orange hair jumped in front of me. "Wow he is energetic," I thought.

"Yes, why?" I asked tilting my head slightly.

"It's just that I have never seen you before," He said to me confused.

"Oh well, today is my first day so..." I said shyly and he made an "Ooo" face.

"Hinata boke, it's obvious he is new," the other boy said to the orange-haired boy. And he just punched his hand.

"Well my name is Hinata and his name is Kageyama," Hinata said with a smile "I can introduce myself" Kageyama snickered and then turned to me.

"Nice to meet you both, hope we can get along well," I said smiling because of their interaction.

"H-hai," Kageyama said and walked back to his group. "Shit, how can a boy be so pretty," Kageyama thought while his cheeks getting red.

"It's our turn to introduce ourselves!" One boy with a strand of hair bleached raised his hand dragging the bald guy and another boy with long hair and a beard. Ha, he kinda looks like Jesus, I laughed at my own thoughts.

 The three boys stopped in front of me and stared at me. "They must think I'm weird because I laughed alone," I thought worried and stooped laughing.

"Sorry" I just said and they stopped staring at me, "No worries it's just that I like your laugh," The bald boy said while the other two nodded. I blushed.

"My name is Nishinoya," the short boy said while pointing at himself proudly and jumping, he kinda looked like thunder with his hair. "My name is Asahi" the boy that looked like Jesus said and smiled. "And lastly but not least, my name is Tanaka" the bald boy smirked.

"Nice to meet you Nishinoya-senpai, Asahi-senpai, and Tanaka-senpai," I said bowing.

Nishinoya and Tanaka just stood there without saying anything and grabbing their shirts like they were having a heart attack.

"Is everything alright? What happened?" I asked them worriedly and getting closer to them.

Then out of nowhere they grabbed me in a hug and squished me. "Nikko!" "We love you" "Can you say again Nishonoya-senpai" "Please again say senpai" they started bickering and saying to me while still hugging me.

Suddenly I felt the weight of the two boys lifted from me "Sorry for these guys" Daichi said to me while scolding them and telling them to run 15 laps, they were just saying "sorry" and then went running.

"Dont mind them, they are desperate for attention," A voice coming from the back of the group said, everyone just turned to the person. I looked who it was, and it was Tsukishima from my class.

"Oh! Tsukishima I didn't know that you were in the team" I said to him and everyone paused what they were doing and Tsukishima stepped to the front with also Yamaguchi at his side waving his hand to me.

"Yeah..." He said while looking down at me. and giving me a soft smile. 

"His skin seems soft, wonder how it must feel," Tsukishima thought but his thoughts were quickly interrupted by a yell.

"Wait! You two know each other?!" Hinata yelled. I was taken back but smiled.

"Of course dumbass, he is in my class" Tsukishima responded while stepping closer and closer, then putting his hand on my shoulder. I just nodded and looking at Yamaguchi he was smiling.

"That's not fair, you and Yamaguchi knew him before we did" Nishinoya pouted, and then everyone was arguing while Tsukishima's hand was still in my shoulder.

 I felt something tingling in my shoulder and when I looked at my shoulder I saw that Tsukishima was slightly caressing my shoulder with his thumb, my skin was slightly exposed from my shoulder because my hoodie was oversized. I was shocked but when I looked at his face he was looking straight ahead as if he wasn't doing anything. It was a soft touch from his thumb to my skin and that made me shiver.

I guess he felt that I shivered because when I looked again at his face he had a smirk. And he never stopped caressing my shoulder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A little bit of spice so that you guys don't get bored.

I am in finals and it's not going well.