CHAPTER 4

Nikko Sato:

We started walking to the rooftop because Yachi and Kiyoko told me that they usually eat there.

"Aa I love the wind in here and the view in here" Yachi sighed while taking out her bento box. Kiyoko just nodded while taking a bite out of her sandwich.

I just stayed silent because I like how quiet it was, I actually like this place.

"Oh by the way Nikko, did you already decided in which club you are going to be?" Kiyoko asked me and Yachi turned quickly.

"I don't know yet but I am thinking of joining the music club," I said while looking at the view.

"Oh that's cool but why not try joining the volleyball club as a manager?" Kiyoko said with a smile and Yachi nodded aggressively.

"I don't really know anything about volleyball or being a manager," I said but looking away because I can't lie while looking at someone's face.

"Come on, I didn't know anything about volleyball but Kiyoko convinced me and I joined the club not too long ago," Yachi said to me. Wow, they were managers?

"Wait are you managers?" I asked them.

"Yes! Come on you aren't going to be alone, we are going to be with you. Please" Yachi begged and Kiyoko started... kneeling?!

"O-Okay I will check the club. Just please don't kneel before me! I am not important" I said worriedly. My friend and upper classmate just kneeled to me.

"Yey!" They yelled jumping around and hugging me. 

"Hey I said I am going to check it out, it doesn't mean I will join" I pouted while still being in their arms.

"We know but it is progress," They said at the same time.

Who knew they were going to be so excited about this, I giggled out loud.

"wow" "so cute!" Yachi and Kiyoko thought as they heard this cute sound coming from the boy, that just made them hug him tighter.

The lunch break just consisted of them talking about the volleyball players and classes. "I kinda enjoy their company," I thought and smiled in silence.

They told me that they were going to find me after classes to go to the volleyball practice and I just nodded and head to my next class. The lesson started and I drifted to sleep.

Classes ended and I was still so tired even tho I just woke up, I don't know how I am going to last all the volleyball practice...

"Nikko!" I heard a scream outside my classroom and saw Kiyoko and Yachi running to me.

"We are late, the practice already started, come on!" Yachi just entered my classroom who is currently empty because I fell asleep after classes and everyone was gone.

They grabbed my hand and started running to the gym with me basically flying. If someone saw us they will probably see a girl with a boy balloon in the air.

We ran until I heard the sound of sneaker squeaking and balls bouncing, we stopped and Kiyoko was about to open the door, I took a deep breath and then the door was opened revealing a bunch of boys looking straight in our direction. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 4 of AOT just came out!