Forgiveness

I felt her hit me in the side of the head as I tried to dodge her hit. I quickly jabbed her before hitting her with the right hook sending her down. The ref was counting down when she stood up slowly wobbling as I felt my chest rise and fall quickly when he put his hand up shaking his head "Black side, winner." He called out making me smile, I was black and the girl was pink. The crowd cheered me on as I quickly came out of the ring looking over to see Damon standing there next to Joey.

I walked into the back room and took off my gloves and started to undo my hand wraps when the door opened, I ignored it knowing it was probably Joey when he didn't talk. I looked over to see Damon looking towards the ground "Congratulations." He told me as I swallowed the lump in my throat "Thanks." I told him as we just stared at each other. I thought I could be strong and ignore him but I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and forgive him. My thoughts were interrupted by a voice that scared the life out of me. "Can you guys just kiss and forgive each other already?" Jared asked as I looked towards Damon to see him looking at me still "Ok I'm sorry but if you do not let him explain and if you do not apologize to her. I'm going to beat both of you." Mark told us as I bit my bottom lip "Wait, is this the lover boxer boy?" Vanessa asked as I wanted to smack my head against the wall repeatedly "Sally." I mumbled as Vanessa laughed "Why don't we give these two love birds some space?" Vanessa said as she pulled on Mark, Cole, Joey and Jared to leave the room.

It was quiet for a few minutes as I wiped the sweat off my forehead when Damon finally broke the silence "When I first moved here, one of Louis' friends told me that you cheated on Louis before and he wanted to know if you would cheat on him again, I was dared to do it. My mom wanted me to make friends and I saw the opportunity. I hate cheaters and bullies so when I agreed I realized you weren't anything like what they said. I told them to go fuck himself when his friend asked about you and I realized they were the dumbasses not you. I promise you, everything that happened between us was real and it wasn't a dare, it wasn't fake." He told me as he kept stepping closer "I'm sorry I reacted the way I did." I barely said above a whisper as he furrowed his eyebrows "You had every right, just please give me a chance to prove to you that it was real. I would have never slept with you if It wasn't real, I'm not like that. Erin, I want you and you only." Damon said, making my heart beat quicken "Please." He whispered as I blinked, letting a tear fall down my cheek. He quickly put his hand on the side of my face wiping my tears away with his thumb "For the love of god, kiss already." Vanessa yelled, making me furrow my eyebrows and look over to the door to the bathroom slightly cracked open "Really guys?" Damon asked as I smiled and shook my head. "Please just forgive him. I'm so tired of hearing him pout and cry over you every 5 seconds." Jared said as Mark smacked him upside the head making me shake my head "I-I did not pout and cry." Damon said trying to sound tough "Really? Sorry but I have never seen you cry ever and you bawled your eyes out." Damon glared at Joey as I wrapped my arms around his torso making his tense body relax as he tightly wrapped his arms around me "Sally texted me, she needs us home." Vanessa said as I nodded before trying to pull away from Damon, but he wasn't letting go. "We'll be outside." Joey told us as they walked out "Damon, I'm sweaty and gross." I told him as he didn't let go "I don't care." He mumbled as I smiled "You actually showed up for my first fight." I told him as he nodded "I told you I was going to be there for your first fight." He told me as I stared up at him. He leaned in as he stared down at my lips, I licked them as I leaned in. His lips brushed against mine making my breathing hitch. "I'm sorry for everything." He whispered as I nodded slightly before pressing my lips against his. I missed his lips against mine, I missed his arms around me, I missed his cologne, I missed waking up next to him, I missed everything about him.

We walked outside, he had my bag over his shoulder while we held hands. "Thank god, now Sally won't tell me how you sit there crying and eating ice cream. At least now we live together I won't have to deal with it." Vanessa joked as I laughed and shook my head "I'm glad you didn't go back to that place." He told me as I nodded "I was staying with Sally." I told him as he nodded, before I could get into Vanessa's car she locked the doors and rolled down the window a crack "See you at home!" She yelled before rolling the window up and driving off "I'm going to kill her." I said out loud as Damon laughed "I'll drive you home." He told me as I smiled and thanked him.