We Can't Be Anything

~TW~

I grabbed my jeans without bothering to put them back on as I walked over to his car with him close behind me "Can you please take me home?" I asked as he nodded "Who were you on the phone with?" He asked as I sighed "My dad." I told him the truth as he nodded and got into the car.

I sighed as he pulled up to my house "Thanks for the ride." I told him as he nodded "Erin," he started as I looked over at him "I'll pick you up in the morning for training." He said as I smiled "Alright I'll see you tomorrow then." I told him as I quickly got out of the car with my stuff. After closing the car door I quickly walked up to my house and walked into the front door closing it behind me. I sighed before dropping my stuff on the ground and walking into the kitchen to make food for my dad.

After making him a sandwich I put chips on the side and made my way into the den where I heard the tv "Did I ask for a fucking sandwich?" He yelled, making me jump "N-no. That's all we have. I can run to the store." I told him as he nodded getting out of his seat. I quickly backed up until my back was against the wall. "This is for being late. I'm going to teach you not to be late ever again." He said with a smirk on his face "Please I won't ever do it again." I begged when he grabbed a handful of my hair and threw me to the ground. I tried to crawl away but he kicked me in the stomach causing me to cough and groan at the pain "Stupid bitch." He mumbled grabbing my shirt and pulling me up slightly before punching me in the face and dropping me to the ground again. He walked over to his chair watching his tv as if nothing happened. I held my stomach before slowly standing up making my way to the stairs. I slowly made my way up them still trying to catch my breath. I closed my door carefully before laying on my bed. I groaned as I held my stomach letting the tears fall and I soon fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone's alarm going off. I turned it off before standing up only to be brought pain, I groaned as I slowly made my way to the closet grabbing light ripped skinny jeans and a black T-shirt. I shoved them into my bag before grabbing my black joggers and a gray shirt. I went into the bathroom and saw the bruising on my cheek and my lip had busted open again. I sighed, washing my face and brushing my teeth before applying makeup to cover the bruises. I put my clothes on and put my hair into a messy ponytail before putting my shoes on and grabbing my bag and phone. I hurried out of my room seeing his door closed knowing he was sleeping and quickly made my way downstairs and out of the front door to run straight into someone "Damon?" I asked as he smiled "I said I was going to pick you up." He said as I nodded "Thanks." I smiled as we made our way to the car.

We walked into the old rustic door and headed inside when I walked over to Joey "Can I talk to you?" I asked as he nodded, "We'll start at 5!" Joey yelled out to everyone before bringing me to his office. I closed the door and sat down on the opposite side of his desk "Look I have a few things. I'm not allowing Damon to get in the ring with the Black Wolf. I'm out if that's the case." I told him as he slowly nodded looking at his desk waiting for me to continue "I'm also on my period so if I could take it easy today." I told him hoping he would believe me as he chuckled "I know when you're lying kiddo." He said as I sighed "I want in on the fight but I'm not allowing Damon to fight him." I told him truthfully as he nodded "I'll see what I can do kiddo." He told me as I smiled before standing up with him and heading to the training room again.

I was packing up my hand wraps and boxing gloves and putting them into my bag when Damon came up to me "Can we talk about what happened yesterday?" He asked as I shook my head. "Nothing happened." I told him as he furrowed his eyebrows together "But it did and i-we need to talk about it." He said as Joey and Mark walked over to us "Later." Damon said walking away "What was that about?" Mark asked, "Nothing." I answered a little too quickly as he smirked before putting his hands up in defense and walked away "Is there something going on with you and Damon?" Joey asked as he sat next to me on the bench as I shook my head "Nothings going on." I told him as he chuckled "Alright." He said getting up and walking off as I zipped my bag and stood up heading for the door. "Hey kiddo," Joey called out, I turned and looked at him "I can tell when you're lying." He smiled before walking off. I groaned as I walked out of the gym to see nobody. I walked out of the big gate when Damon's mustang pulled up "I'll drive you to school." He told me as I looked around before sighing and getting into the car. I put my seatbelt on and looked over at Damon to see him already looking at me. I looked forward to waiting for him to drive to school.

He parked the car in the school parking lot. "Thanks." I said to him grabbing the handle when he sighed "Wait," I took my hand off the handle and looked over at him to see he was looking at the black steering wheel "I liked it and I want something more with you." He quietly told me as I frowned looking at my chipped black nail polish "We can't be anything. We can't be friends. They'll just ruin your life with rumors and they won't leave you alone about it." I told him as he sighed "Erin, I don't care about what other people think." He said as I smiled while shaking my head "Trust me It builds up and gets to you." I told him before getting out of the car with my bag and walking towards the school "Erin!" He yelled out but I ignored him and kept walking until I was fully in the school. I went into the bathroom and changed into my jeans and shirt before grabbing my things and shoving them into my bag before rushing out of the bathroom only to see Damon walking up to me "Erin!" He yelled but I ran down the hall towards my class.

Worth The FightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara