He's Going To Pay For  Interrupting

It was Friday after school and we just pulled into the driveway "I'm beat from school and training." I told him as he chuckled, "My cousins are here." Damon said looking at a black suv parking in front of his house. We walked up to the front door when he turned around as I ran into his chest "Sorry." I said as he laughed putting his hands on my waist "I still haven't really told my mom so don't bring up the fact you're staying in my room." He said as I shook my head before moving out of his grip and opening the door "What?" He asked as I laughed, "You didn't say anything." I told him as he shrugged his shoulders "Kids come in the kitchen!" Mrs Trevors yelled from the kitchen. I made my way into the kitchen to see an older lady around the same age as Mrs Trevors. "I'm Bethany, call me Beth." She said holding her hand out "I'm Erin." I smiled while shaking her hand "Mommy." Damon said innocently while smiling "What do you want?" She asked as I was laughing getting a glare from Damon "I was thinking since Tyler and Emily are staying they need the guest room and Erin can stay in my room. I can sleep on the floor or couch." He said smiling innocently at her as she raised an eyebrow "You two got anything going on between you." Beth asked as Damon furrowed his eyebrows "Do you mean like we're into each other or like I'm banging her?" He asked like it was nothing as I opened my eyes wide "Damon!" I hit him in the arm as he laughed "I'm kidding." He said as I rolled my eyes while shaking my head "We're friends." I told her "With benefits." Damon mumbled as I hit his arm again "Damon shut up." I told him as he chuckled, putting his hands up "Yes that's fine. Erin, you can stay in his room but the door stays open." She smiled as I nodded "Thanks." I smiled when two kids walked in "Oh my god. That's one sweet as-" a guy said as Beth glared "Tyler McCraw you better not finish that sentence." Beth warned as he put his hands up "Sorry." He mumbled as Damon crossed his arms over his chest "Erin, this is Tyler. Even though he's 13 he acts as if he is two." Beth said causing me to laugh "This is my daughter Emily she on the other hand is only 6." Beth told me as I smiled and waved at her "You're pretty, good job Damon." She gave him a thumbs up as he bit his lip causing me to laugh "Alright what would you guys like for dinner?" Mrs. Trevors asked "Pizza!" Tyler yelled as she nodded "I got to get going we're flying out in a few hours." Beth said as I smiled at her "Come on." Damon said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the kitchen and towards the stairs. Once we made it up the stairs he led me to the guest room and helped me grab my things "Um you-uh your underwear." Damon said scratching the back of his neck while looking at the ground as I laughed grabbing my underwear that had fallen out of my bag. We brought all my bags into Damon's room and set them by his closet "I'm exhausted from that." I said jumping on his bed as i heard him laugh "Your laugh is cute." I blurted out loud before shutting my eyes. Oh my god why would I say that out loud. "Thanks." Damon said before I heard the door shut quietly. I lifted my head up to see him walking towards the bed as I moved over and laid on my back "I hate this." Damon said quietly as I looked over at him with my eyebrows pushed together. He looked over towards me "What are we doing?" He asked as I bit my lip "Don't do that around me please." He said as I laughed "Sorry," I said as I looked towards the ceiling "We're simply laying here." I told him as he sighed causing me to look over at him "I meant with us." He looked away from me as I felt my heart pick up It's speed "I think we should-'' I started but his mom opened the door "My rule was that the door stays open." She said strictly "Sorry mom." Damon apologized as he sat up "I ordered a cheese and then a pepperoni pizza." She told us as I smiled sitting up next to Damon "Thanks." Damon said as she nodded before walking out "Damon," I tried to get him to look at me but he continued to look forward. I sighed putting my hand on the side of his cheek turning his face towards me before pressing my lips against his. He kissed back immediately as he pushed me onto the bed without breaking the kiss and got over me. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied him. He immediately grabbed my thighs squeezing them. I gasped and allowed him to explore my mouth as I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my hands into his hair. He groaned as he pressed his member against me as I pushed up against him pulling on his hair when a phone started going off. I pulled away looking towards where the phone was only for Damon to kiss along my jaw and down to my neck finding my sweet spot. "Damon." I said out of breath as he groaned getting off of me "I'm going to kill whoever it is." He said angrily as he went over to his desk grabbing his phone causing me to laugh as he answered his phone putting it up to his ear.

Damon: Tonight? We practiced all morning. We even went in early and you said we could have tomorrow off.

I sighed knowing it was Joey that Damon was talking to. I put my fingers up to my lips, missing his lips against mine when he hung up the phone and set it down on the desk. "He wants us to come in tonight to train." He said as I sighed "I'm so tired though!" I whined as he pushed me down on the bed laying completely on me squishing me "This isn't fair." He pouted as I laughed, "Damon, you're squishing me." I giggled as he chuckled and continued to lay on me "Damon!" I yelled giggling still as he sighed before laying next to me "Fine." He dramatically said as I laughed and cuddled into his side. We laid there for a while just talking about life until we got told pizza was here.