Date Night; Part 2

I opened the bag to see a bag of popcorn, a few snacks and drinks. I pulled the stuff out putting them between us as he sighed "What's wrong?" I asked as he frowned "I wanted to cuddle and here you are putting everything between us." He said as I laughed "I'm sorry!" I said as he chuckled "Your favorite movie and your favorite drink." He smiled as i smiled widely "Cool Blue Gatorade." He nodded his head moving the candy and drinks away from us as he pulled me into him as the movie played on the rock "Rocky." I whispered as he kissed my cheek "It's rocky on a rock." He chuckled as I laughed. "Thank you! This is amazing." I smiled hugging him as he kissed the top of my head "Anything for you." He smiled as I pressed my lips against his. He kissed back immediately before pushing me to lay down on the truck. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance as I gave in immediately allowing him as we explored each other's mouths. I pulled away for air as I was breathing heavier as he trailed kisses down to my jaw and down to my neck. He nipped at the skin as a moan escaped my lips when his phone started ringing "Come on." Damon said getting off of me "Answer it." I smiled as he answered his phone "Hello?" He answered as he started talking to whoever was on the phone. I never wanted someone as much as I wanted Damon. I decided to be brave enough to sit on his lap causing his eyes to immediately look at me. I kissed his cheek down to his jaw and then down to his neck. I nipped at his neck like he did to mine as I pushed myself against him. I moved my hips back and forth a bit grinding against him when he stopped talking "I-I um listen I'm out with Eri-Erin. I'll- bye." He hung up and quickly threw his phone down grabbing the back of my thighs and laying me on my back. He kissed me hard as one of his hands was on my waist slightly under my shirt and the other was supporting him. I moved my hands to the hem of his shirt, lifting it up. He pulled away and took off his shirt, throwing it to the side of us as I took off my plaid shirt before pulling up my tank top. Him being the impatient person he is grabbed the end lifting it over my head throwing it close by as I bit my lip. He smiled down at me as he kissed my neck before sucking on it. I moaned wrapping my arms around his neck playing and tugging on his hair causing him to groan. He moved his hands down unbuttoning my Jeans "You okay?" He asked as I nodded "Yeah." I smiled as he smiled back before kissing my lips quickly before pulling away and pulling off my jeans completely. "You're so beautiful." He said as he kissed my collar bone. I tried unbuttoning his pants only for him to move away and unbutton his pants and pull them off, throwing them in our pile of clothes. He kissed me passionately as I played with his hair. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" He asked as I nodded, "Damon, I want you right now." I told him truthfully as he smirked, "That's the hottest thing you have ever said." He said as I smiled, shaking my head.

I laid on my side with my back against Damon as he rubbed my side. I was wearing my underwear and his shirt as he had his jeans on. "We never got to watch the movie." I pouted as he chuckled sending shivers down my spine "Yeah well it was worth missing it." He said as I felt my cheeks immediately heat up. Turning towards him as he chuckled nodding his head "That's true." I said as I smiled cuddling into him "What time is it?" I asked looking around us to see it's completely dark out "I'm afraid to look." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows looking up at him "Why?" I asked curiously as he sighed "I don't want this night to end. It's just me and you, no phone calls, no interrupting, and it's so peaceful." He said as I nodded "It's really nice out here. A bit chilly but it's nice especially with you." I told him as he smiled, kissing the side of my head. I sat up and looked at my phone seeing I had 3 miss calls and 5 texts from Joey. I looked at the time to see it was 1:49. "It's almost 2am." I told him as he sat up "I mean we were busy for quite a while." He said as I pushed him lightly "Shush." He chuckled as he grabbed his phone, my jeans and my two shirts before getting out of the truck. He held his hand out for me to take as I jumped down. I grabbed my shoes quickly before walking to the side of the truck getting into the passenger side as he got into the driver seat "I love how I told myself I wasn't going to sleep with you until after I asked you to be my girlfriend." He said as I laughed "It's all your fault." He smiled at me as I gasped "My fault? You're the one that started it." I told him as he chuckled making me smile "Do you want to go back?" He asked as I shook my head "Not really, but I'm tired." I said as he started the truck "Home it is." I smiled as I leaned my head against the window.

He pulled into the driveway "We're in the clear, my mom isn't up." He said as I smiled, shaking my head seeing that the lights were off. I carried my clothes while he held my hand. We walked into the house quietly. "I should put this in the fridge." He said quietly pointing towards my Gatorade and his Mountain Dew. I quietly followed him into the kitchen only to run into his back as he stopped "What took you guys so- where's your shirt?" His mom asked as she turned the light on. He stepped out of the way to put the drinks in the fridge "Oh my- yeah you guys aren't allowed to sleep in the same room." She said as my cheeks heated up "She-um spilled stuff all over her clothes and she didn't want to be sticky all night." He said as the mom looked at him with a 'really' look "Honey, I'm not stupid. You guys slept together. Just please tell me you guys used protection." She said as I wanted to crawl into a hole and hide for the rest of my life when he chuckled "Yeah mom. We're going to sleep." He grabbed my arm pulling me out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Once we walked into his room he closed the door and took off his jeans "You wanna shower with me?" He asked as I bit my lip "It would save water" I stated as he chuckled "It sure would." I laughed, grabbing some stuff from my bags as he walked away to start the shower.