Love

I had on a black shirt with my light blue ripped skinny jeans and just some black socks. I walked downstairs to try and find Damon. I heard noise in the kitchen so I walked into there to see Damon pouring himself some orange juice while his mom was making some food "I'm really glad Erin's back. Why don't you guys come to the business dinner party tomorrow." His mom told him as he nodded "You gave another one of those? I'll ask her." He told her as I smiled and sat down making him turn around and smile at me before he walked over to me. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, but pulled away leaving me wanting more so I quickly took his glass of orange juice "That's mine." He pouted "I'm the guest." I joked as his mom snorted "Honey, you ain't no guest. Your family and one day hopefully.." she dragged on with a little smirk on her face as I laughed "As much as I want grandchildren, you guys better be using protection." She warned as I felt my cheeks heat up as Damon shook his head "Yeah, moving on." He said as I laughed "Don't worry he isn't getting any for a long time." I told her as Damon glared "Wait so you just wanted to tease me last-'' he just stopped talking "So evil." He mumbled as he glared making me laugh "Yeah I'm not trying to throw up my breakfast that I barely have eaten." She stated making me laugh "I have something to ask you." Damon told me as I nodded as he looked towards the hallway as I walked out into the hallway before he dragged me outside "Damon, I don't have shoes on." I told him as he chuckled "My mom has this dinner party thing, and I didn't go to the last one so I feel terrible not going to this one and I want you there so you know I was just- I was just wondering-" he stammered on as I smiled "Damon, yes I'll go with you." I told him as he smiled widely. Just as we leaned in someone pulled into the driveway "Of course." He mumbled as I hit his chest "Behave and maybe you'll get a little something later." I told him as he opened his eyes wide "Please don't be teasing me, little Damon has been wanting you since the last time we had sex." He told me as I snorted from his comment "I mean I wouldn't call him little." I mumbled as Damon laughed "I missed you so much." He wrapped his arms around me tightly as I smiled and wrapped mine around him as Lindsey got out of her car and walked towards us "I missed you too." I told him as Lindsey walked over to us "Oh my god! You guys are together again!" She squealed as she pulled us into a hug making me laugh. "Let's do a movie day, invite some people over and let's get to it!" She said excitedly as she opened a bag that she had "It's full of candy, popcorn and chips." She smiled as I laughed while shaking my head.

Damon invited Cole, Jared and a guy named Mason over. I invited Vanessa and Lindsey here. We ordered pizza while we sat down in the family room. It was Jared next to Lindsey on the beanbag chairs they had while Cole and Vanessa were on the love seat. Damon and I were on the bigger couch when we all heard the front door open "I'm back bitches!" A voice yelled out as Damon chuckled before getting up as a guy that had blonde hair, tall but an inch under Damon, "Mason!" Damon hugged him before pulling away as everyone started getting up and heading over to grab something to drink, bathroom or whatever knowing we were about to start the movie. I got up when Damon smiled "This is Erin my gir-" he got cut off by the doorbell "Be back." He mumbled as he walked towards the front door "I'm-" I started but was cut off by Mason "Mighty fine." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows together "I'm Damon's girlfriend. "I told him as he laughed but stopped when he realized I was serious. "Holy shit." He said as I just stood there confused "Damon Trevors!" Mason yelled as Damon came out from the kitchen "What?" He asked "How the hell did you get a fine girlfriend when you look like that?" He asked as I laughed "Dude, shut the hell up." Damon said as he walked over to me and pulled me into a tight hug, I immediately wrapped my arms around him "Wait this is the Erin girl, THE Erin girl." Mason asked as Damon nodded, my heartbeat quickened, he talked about me to his friends. I smiled slightly "Yeah the one and only." Damon told him as Mason pulled us into a hug "Dude he has not shut up about how much he loves you." Mason told me as I felt Damon tense up as my breath got stuck in my throat "I'm going to get some pizza, I'm so glad to finally meet you." Mason said as I smiled when he walked into the kitchen "Mason," I started but he cut me off "Don't listen to him, he's just making jokes." He laughed it off as I felt my heart sink "Right okay." I told him as he let go of me "I'll be back." He said as he ran up the stairs. I didn't move, I suddenly wasn't hungry anymore. Lindsey came out of the kitchen with a plate full of pizza "You might want to get some before those boxer boys eat it all." She told me as I gave her a small smile "I'm actually not feeling good, uh can you tell Damon that I went home." I told her as she looked concerned "You sure? What did he say?" She asked quickly as I shook my head and smiled "Just tired and have a headache." I told her as she nodded "I'll let him know." She said, after I thanked her I grabbed my shoes by the front door and walked out of the house, he doesn't love me. I almost told him last time, but I chickened out.

I continued walking down the street before walking with my head down towards the front door. I opened the door quietly and closed it behind me "Sally, I'm home!" I yelled out "In the kitchen!" She yelled back as I quickly walked into the kitchen only to see Damon sitting there, great I can never escape him. "What's wrong?" He asked as I shook my head when Sally walked out of the kitchen "I have a headache." I lied as I looked away from him "Your lying, I can tell when you lie." He told me as I nodded "Is it because of what Mason said?'' He asked as I looked away from Damon "It's not what he said." I told him as he sighed "It's what I said then?" He asked as I stayed quiet "Erin, I just didn't want to tell you in the hallway of my house, you deserve so much better than that." He told me as I nodded "Says the one that had our first date on the back of a pick up truck." I joked as he shook his head "You enjoyed that night especially the end of that night." He told me as I laughed and nodded "Erin, I love you and I didn't mean to make you upset or feel like I don't." He told me as my heart beat fastened as i felt my stomach doing flips "I love me too." I told him as he glared playfully as I smiled when I walked over to him and stood on my tippy toes smashing my lips against his, he kissed back as he tightly wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck, I pulled away just inches from his face "I love you too." I barely said above a whisper, making him smile widely and kiss me again.