His Girlfriend

I showered, got dressed in jeans and a T-shirt and did my makeup before walking out of the bathroom. I put my hair into a messy bun before putting my things in my bag organizing everything. I heard a ding go off but I ignored it knowing it wasn't my phone since mine was in my back pocket. I heard it ding two more times when I finally stood up and walked over towards the phone. I saw a name on his screen Lindsey.

Lindsey: Damon, I miss you.

Lindsey: I'm heading out for work, I love you

Lindsey: <3

I felt my heart drop as I set his phone back down. I turned towards my bags putting my sweatpants, underwear, bra and shirt in my backpack before grabbing a hoodie. I put my hoodie on, throwing my backpack on my back and quickly walking out of Damon's room. I ran down the stairs "Morning Erin." Mrs Trevors smiled at me "Uh morning, I'm heading to practice." I told her as she nodded "You sure you don't want to eat first?" She asked as I shook my head "I really need to go." I told her as I smiled before walking out the front door and walking down the street.

I got off the bus before heading towards Sally's vet clinic. I knocked knowing it was only 7 and she didn't open until 8. She opened it and smiled widely "Erin! I haven't seen you in a few days." She mentioned as I smiled "I know I'm sorry." I hugged her tightly. "Come in, I have coffee made in the break room." She told me as I nodded following her to the back. "What brings you over here?" She asked as My vision got blurry "I-I needed someone to talk with." I told her truthfully as she smiled softly at me "I'm always here if you ever need to talk. So tell me what's on your mind." I smiled at her before leaning back in my chair "My dad was beating me up. The bruises you'd see weren't from boxing. I have my first fight coming up next weekend. My friend Damon brought me to his place because he knows. I-I really like him." I told her as I wiped my tears that were falling "Sweetie tell him how you feel." She told me as she scooted closer rubbing my back "I-i can't. We've kissed way more than once, we box together, I sleep well next to him especially when he cuddles with me, I laugh and smile when I'm with him and it's not fake, he wasn't afraid of the rumors he doesn't care what others think. I get major butterflies when he holds my hand or hugs me. I wanted to tell him, I was going to tell him." I told her as she nodded "Why don't you?" She asked quietly "I saw his phone this morning with a text from a girl Lindsey. She told him that she loves him and misses him and even sent a heart." I wiped my tears as she furrowed her eyebrows "He's got a girlfriend and he's been kissing you?" She asked as I nodded slowly "He's a piece of shit. You deserve better than that." I wiped my eyes "Thank you so much sally. I'm going to head to the gym now." I told her as she nodded, hugging me tightly before pulling away "Come talk to me whenever you need to." I smiled at her before heading towards the door and walking out.

After walking out I slowly made my way to the gym. I opened the old rustic door as usual and walked in seeing Mark stop hitting the bag "Kiddo? What are you doing here? You're not supposed to come in until Monday morning." Mark told me as I nodded "I know, is it alright if I hit the bags for a bit?" I asked as he smiled "You're more than welcome. I've never seen you here on a Saturday before." He told me as I nodded "I'm just feeling a little down." I told him as he sat on the bench. I sat next to him taking my gloves and hand wraps out of my bag "What's up kiddo?" He asked taking off his gloves and taking a sip from his water. "I'm really into this guy, but I think he has a girlfriend." I told him as he leaned his head back slightly "You? Into a guy? I thought the day would never come!" He said excitedly as I laughed. "He got a text from a girl and she said she loves him and misses him." I told him as he furrowed his eyebrows "I'll beat him up, what's his name?" He asked as I shook my head "It's no one. Not anymore." I told him as he sighed "You're better off, come on let's get you practicing for next weekend." He smiled as I smiled towards him before wrapping my hands.

I kicked the side of Mark that had the padding on it "Good! 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 4!" He yelled out as I hit him as hard as I could, taking my anger out. "Good," he told me as he stopped looking behind me "You got an audience." He told me as I turned around seeing Damon. I sighed as I looked over at Mark "I'll be back tomorrow." I told him as he nodded walking away. I took off my gloves before walking over to the bench, sitting down.

I took off my wraps when Damon spoke up "Why did you leave this morning without saying goodbye?" He asked as I ignored him continuing to unwrap my hands "Erin, we trained yesterday morning and night. You don't need to push yourself until you can't move for a few days." He told me as I put my gloves and hand wraps into my bag before zipping it up. "Erin!" He yelled, causing me to jump and glare at him "Why are you ignoring me? Is it because of last night? I'm sorry I didn't mean to go that far before Joey called." He said as I shook my head grabbing my water while drinking some "Erin, talk to me." I continued ignoring him as I put on my hoodie and threw my bag over my shoulder "Please." He begged as I bit my lip trying not to answer him. I quickly grabbed my water and walked towards the rustic door. I went to walk out when he grabbed my arm pulling me back towards him "Leave me alone!" I yelled at him as he flinched at how loud I was "Hey what's going on?" Joey asked him and Mark walked up to us "Nothing, nothing is going on." I told them before turning around and walking out of the door.

|Damon Trevor's POV|

I grabbed Erin's arm pulling her back towards me "Leave me alone!" She yelled as I flinched "Hey what's going on?" Joey asked from the left of me as I continued to stare at Erin "Nothing, nothings going on." Erin said looking directly at me before turning around and walking out of the door "Damon, what's going on?" Joey asked as I shook my head sitting on the bench putting my face into my hands "I think I get it now." Mark said as I looked up at him confused "Your the one she's into but you have a girlfriend." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows "Girlfriend?" I asked as he nodded "Erin said she was texting you this morning." Mark told me as I pulled my phone out looking at my text to see Lindsey has messaged me "Lindsey?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders "Lindsey as in your cousin?" Joey asked as I nodded "She messaged me saying she missed me and she was going to work and she loves me." I told him as Joey nodded "Wait so you guys have been..?" Mark asked curiously as I laughed "No." I told him as Joey sighed "I figured. You guys look like a bunch of lost puppies without each other." Joey said as I rolled my eyes "Yes I'm into Erin, okay?" I said as Joey smirked "Trust me we know. I just finally put two and two together." Mark told me as i laughed "What are you doing here?" Joey asked "What?" I asked "Your girl is out there hurting because she thinks you got a girlfriend. Go set it straight!" He yelled as I nodded "Right, I'll be back!" I yelled running out the door to go find Erin.