Date Night

I sat on the edge of the dock as I pulled my knees into my chest resting my head on my arms when I heard movement behind me. I turned around to see Damon walking over to me "Lindsey is my cousin that was bullied. Ever since then I've always said I love you to her when I see her. I just try to make sure she's okay." He told me as I squeezed my eyes shut. How can I be so stupid? I thought he had a girlfriend "Erin," he started as I stood up facing him "I only have eyes for one girl and that's you." He told me as I bit my lip trying to keep from smiling. He walked closer to me, grabbing my face and smashing his lips against mine. I immediately kissed back giving into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he moved his hands down to my waist pulling me closer to him when his phone started ringing. He pulled away glaring as he grabbing his phone "I swear every time." He said through gritted teeth as he answered his phone. I shook my head, grabbing my bag and walking off the dock towards where he parks his car. I figured it would be here since it wasn't a close walk. He hung up the phone and got into the driver seat as I got into the passenger side "Don't run off like that again. You know what it's like to come out of the shower to find you missing?" He asked as I shook my head slightly "I didn't know that was your cousin." I told him as he chuckled "You can ask Joey, ask my mom, ask anybody if you don't believe me." He said as I smiled "I believe you." I told him as he smiled and started driving down the dirt road. Once we were on a regular street he put his hand on my thigh as he drove. My heart was beating like crazy, I felt like I had goosebumps everywhere and my stomach was doing flips at him just simply touching my thigh.

He pulled into the driveway before we got out of the car. I grabbed my bag and started walking towards the front door when he grabbed my bag from me "Hey." I said as he smiled innocently "I'm not allowing you to carry a bag." He said as I smiled at him before going inside. I watched as Damon walked upstairs with my bag as I walked into the living room hearing the tv on. "Hey." I smiled at Tyler, Mrs Trevors and Emily "Hey." They all smiled at me before turning their attention back into the tv "Home Alone! I love this movie." I said as I sat down on the love seat as they were on the bigger couch. After a few minutes Damon popped his head in to see me as he shook his head "I thought you were coming upstairs." He said as I shook my head "Movie." I smiled as he sat next to me leaning on me "Move." I whisper as he ignored me "Move!" I whispered louder before pushing him off watching him fall off the couch with a loud thud and a groan "I'm sorry." I said as his mom started laughing "Your gonna get it." He warned as my eyes widen "I said sorry!" I yelled as I got up running out of the room and running up the stairs with heavy footsteps behind me. "Damon I'm sorry!" I yelled while laughing as I ran into his room only to be picked up "Damon!" I yelled before I got thrown onto the bed. He slammed the door shut before getting on the bed next to me "I said sorry." I smiled innocently at him as he ignored me "Damon!" I pouted as he bit his lip keeping from a smile. I climbed over him "Damon." I kissed his cheek, his jaw, his nose and finally I pressed my lips against his. He kissed back immediately as he grabbed ahold of my waist. I pushed against him slightly causing him to groan as I smirked "I knew you'd give in." I smiled as he glared playfully at me before flipping us over "As much as I want you right now I wouldn't do that to you." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows "What do you mean?" I asked "I want you, but I want to take you on a date and actually ask you to be mine." He said as I smiled widely "When?" I asked "Tonight." He smiled as I pretended to think "I don't know, I think I have a date with someone else." I told him as he rolled his eyes "That's fine but he's getting his ass beat so he won't be able to make it." He said as I laughed, "What are we going to do tonight?" I asked as he smiled down at me "That's a surprise." He told me as I huffed "I want to know!" I whined as he chuckled, kissing my lips "It's cute when you whine like that." He said as I glared "I'm not cute. I'm adorable." I told him as he chuckled "You really are." He told me as I felt my cheeks heat up slightly. Before anything else can happen the door swung open "Door stays open, Damon gets off of Erin." His mom said as he got off of me "She was checking to see if i had a fever." he shrugged his shoulders as his mom laughed "Yeah I'm sure that's what was happening." I laughed as I sat up looking at his mom "I have a dinner party to go to, you guys are invited tomorrow night." She said as I smiled at her "Okay we'll be there." He said as she nodded.

I walked over to my bags to grab some clothes before showering for our date. "Wear something casual and comfortable." He said before walking out. My stomach was doing flips and I was completely nervous for tonight. I quickly grabbed underwear, a bra, a white cami top, light ripped skinny jeans and a black and grey button up plaid long sleeve that I wasn't going to button. I quickly walked into the bathroom showering. I washed my body and my hair before stepping out of it and drying off. I did my make-up simple. Just some mascara, powder, and chapstick after I got dressed. I left my hair to air dry since it was naturally straight. I ran down the stairs with my phone seeing Damon talking to his mom. He was in a black shirt that fit him well and jeans with his work boots on. "You ready?" He asked as I nodded, smiling "Have fun you too!" His mom yelled out.

I got into Damon's car to see him smiling widely "Where are we going?" I asked as he grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers "It's a surprise." He said as I shook my head, smiling at him. I moved my hand away from him to put my seatbelt on only for him to pout "I was trying to hold your hand." He said as I laughed, grabbing his hand as he interlocked our fingers together.

We pulled into a parking lot seeing a pick up truck and Mark standing in front of it with his arms crossed. We got out as I smiled at Mark. He quickly pulled me into a hug before doing a small handshake with Damon "Here's the keys, everything's in the back. Have my truck back tomorrow." Mark said as Damon smiled "Thanks man." He hugged him before Mark started walking away with Damon's keys "No funny business in the back of my truck please." He said as I felt my cheeks heat up as Damon laughed, opening the door for me. I smiled and thanked him for getting into the truck before Damon got into the driver seat.

We drove for a good hour before he pulled down a dirt road "Where are we going?" I asked as he smiled "You'll see" he told me as I looked out the window soon he turned around and backed the truck up near a big rock that was near the edge of the cliff. He parked the truck and turned it off before getting out. I opened my door stepping out causing Damon to pout "Sorry." I smiled as he chuckled. He opened the back of the truck and quickly jumped into the back. He held his hand out as I climbed up with him. "Let's hope he didn't forget the projector." He said looking around some blankets "I found it." He smiled as I smiled with him. He quickly took off his shoes revealing his black socks as he laid out two sleeping bags on top of each other that were huge and then a few blankets and some pillows "Damon I could have helped." I said as he shook his head "No." he smiled as I sat down on the blankets "What's in this bag?" I asked, seeing a black bag next to me "Open it up and see." He smiled as he put the projector by our feet. "I will" I told him as I opened up the bag.