They Know, But It Was A Mistake

We parked on the street outside the gym and saw Mark glaring at us "What?" Damon asked him as he opened the gate for us "I found this in the back of my truck." He threw two wrappers "What are- oh." I stopped talking and felt my cheeks heat up. "Now I need to bleach my poor baby." He whined as Damon chuckled "It was her fault. She wanted it and went for more than one round." Damon whispered the last part "Damon!" I smacked his arm as Mark opened the old rustic door "I can hear you guys complaining all the way in my office." Joey said to us as he put his hands on his hips "Well these two wanted to get it on in the back of my truck!" Mark complained "Wait you guys got it on in the back of Mark's truck last night?" Joey looked shocked. "She started it." Damon put his hands up in defense "No that's not correct. You started it." I told him as he smirked, "You wanted to go for round two." I gasped "Did not." "Did to." "Did not! You wanted round two and three." I smiled innocently as he chuckled "Wait you guys went for three rounds? My girlfriend and I barely make it through one." Cole said as I slapped my hand on my forehead "You guys went for three rounds?" Joey asked, completely shocked. "Oh my god this can't be happening." I mumbled to myself while Damon looked lost in thought "Damon!" I pouted wanting to hide into a hole and never come out "Three rounds?" Jared asked as Damon chuckled "How did you find out?" Cole asked, "I found the condom wrappers in my truck." Mark told them "I thought I threw them out." Damon furrowed his eyebrows "Can we please just get to practicing." I whined as they all chuckled except for Joey. He glared at Damon "None of that is happening ever again." He said before walking off to the bags.

It was 5th period and we had 3 more to go. Today has been so slow here at school. It feels like it's going even slower when I can't see Damon. I was walking when I felt a stinging sensation on my ass cheek. I turned around quickly and shoved the person away as i glared. "Chase what the hell." He put his hands up in defense "Your ex misses you. You should really go see him." He told me as I laughed in his face "I don't care." I told him as he furrowed his eyebrows "Your little boyfriend is just using you for sex. It was a dare from your ex." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head "Nothing you say or do will ever make me believe that." I told him as I turned around and bumped into a hard chest. I looked up to see Louis "Erin, leave that dirtbag and come back to me." He said with pleading eyes. I laughed before clearing my throat "Oh you were serious? That sounds like a personal problem." I told him trying to walk past him only for Louis to grab ahold of my upper arm "Get your hands off Erin." I heard from behind me as I pulled my arm out of Louis' grip and turned around to see an angry Damon "Come on man we were just messing around just like before." Louis smirked as I scrunched up my nose trying not to gag "Don't touch her again." Damon shoved Louis back "How about you tell her the truth." Louis spoke up as I furrowed my eyebrows "Truth about what" I spoke up as Damon clenched his jaw and tightened his fist like he was ready to punch something or someone "Are you going to tell her or should I?" Louis asked with a smirk as I looked over towards Damon "Damon, what is he talking about?" I asked curiously, getting angry "You see, it was just a dare. Damon over here just used-" Louis said as Damon shoved him again "Shut the hell up!" Damon yelled when a teacher came over "Break it up!" He stepped between Damon and Louis "W-what was a dare?" I spoke up, terrified to know the answer "He dared to get close to you." Damon looked towards me, his eyes filled like he was about to start crying "Erin, I promise you everything was real between us." He tried to grab my hand, but I quickly pulled it away from him as my heart had sunken to my stomach, making me feel nauseous. "Is it true?" I barely said above a whisper, terrified to know the truth "Erin, everything is real between-" I cut him off "Is it true?" I yelled louder as he closed his mouth before opening it up, only to close it again. I felt a tear slide down my cheek as I roughly and quickly wiped it away before turning on my heel and walking away. I walked towards the school doors when I felt my arm getting pulled back, I turned around to see Damon. "It's true, it was a dare. Once I started to get to know you I told them to fuck off with their dare. I told them I didn't want any part of it." He rushed out his voice cracking half way through. I quickly pulled my arm out of his grip while looking away from him before storming out of the school doors "Erin!" Damon called out, I started running as fast as I could down the street.