Im Getting Kicked Out

I woke up to being shaken. After the much needed shower last night we talked for a bit before we decided on going to bed. I opened my eyes to see his mom. I sat up quickly getting pulled into Damon's warm body "I need to talk to you downstairs." She whispered loud enough for me to hear as I nodded. After she walked out of the room I removed Damon's arm "Where are you going?" He asked in a raspy voice "To the bathroom." I lied as he nodded, closing his eyes and rolling over.

I got up and went downstairs in only Damon's clean pair of boxers and a shirt I put on last night after the shower. I saw her standing behind the island reading a newspaper. I stood there awkwardly and nervously waited for her to talk "I think you have over welcomed your stay. It's best if you pack up your belongings and move out." She said as I frowned slightly "I'm sorry I didn't mean to stay this long." I told her she nodded "It's best if you don't see my son either." She said as I felt my heart drop "What?" I asked, making sure I heard her correctly "You're a bad influence on my son. I think you should pack up your stuff and leave." She said as I nodded "I can move out but I'm not going to leave your son. I'm sorry Mrs. Trevors. I don't mean to disrespect you, but I really like Damon. He's done a lot for me that I won't ever be able to pay him back and he is the best thing that has ever happened to me other than boxing." I told her as she smiled widely "Lindsey, she passed." she yelled as I turned around to a blonde haired girl walking in "Congratulations." She smiled as I furrowed my eyebrows, completely confused on what was happening "What?" I asked, confused "I wanted to see if you'd leave my son even if someone said something. You haven't over welcomed your stay. You're allowed here anytime and as long as you like." She smiled walking over and hugging me tight as I sighed in relief. "I was ready to start crying." I told her as I hugged her back.

Damon walked into the kitchen "Why were you going to cry?" He asked as I shook my head "I see you're getting a little something something." Lindsey smirked as I felt my cheeks heat up "What are you doing here?" Damon asked pulling her into a hug "stopping by for a few to say goodbye before I'm off on my Europe trip." She smiled widely as he smiled turning towards me "I thought you were going to the bathroom?" He asked as he walked over to me "Your mom wanted to scare the life out of me." I told him as he hugged me "What did you do?" He questioned his mom. I had my head buried into his chest when she started talking. "Well, I told Lindsey about you and Erin. She wanted to see if she was good enough for you and told me to tell her she had to leave and stop seeing you." She told him as I felt his body tensed up "She passed. She told me she wasn't going to leave you." Lindsey commented as he seemed to relax at that. "Listen, my mom is in the car if you guys want to say hey." Lindsey said as Mrs Trevors nodded "I'll be back in a few." She ran out the door behind Lindsey leaving the house to be quiet.

It was quiet until Damon broke the silence. "You wouldn't leave me." He practically whispered to himself "I won't leave you. I trust and like you enough that I slept with you." I told him truthfully as he chuckled. He pulled my arms around his neck as he brought his hands under my thighs lifting me up. I let out a squeal as I held onto him until my butt was on the cold counter. It caused goosebumps along my thighs as he pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back immediately pulling slightly on his hair causing him to groan and pull away. "I definitely would take you on this counter right now." He said against my lips when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked over to see Mrs. Trevors, Lindsey, and an older lady "I did not need to hear that." The older lady said as Mrs Trevors shook her head putting her hand on her forehead as Lindsey smirked "Move." I whispered as he stayed put. I tried pushing him slightly only for him to not budge "That's..yeah..I'm going to pretend i didn't hear that." Mrs Trevors said as Damon chuckled while my cheeks were on fire "It's nice seeing you aunt Becky." Damon said looking at me as his cheeks were pink "Little cousin is blushing that's adorable. I haven't seen him blush since the second grade when he got embarrassed from tripping at the talent show." Lindsey laughed as I smiled playing with his hair as he rested his forehead against my shoulder "How long have you guys been together?" Becky asked as I froze. "We have been friends for a few weeks and just had a date last night." Damon said while rubbing my thighs and breathing against my neck. They continued their conversation, but I couldn't focus with him touching me and breathing against my neck. "Erin, it was nice meeting you. I'm sorry for scaring you earlier." Lindsey apologized, bringing me out of my thoughts that were not so innocent. I smiled, "Nice meeting you." She smiled and waved before walking out of the kitchen with Mrs Trevors and Becky behind her. "We have to bring Mark's truck to his house. Well I do, but you're coming with me." Damon demanded as he helped me down. "If he finds out what we did in the back of his truck-" I stopped hearing the front door close behind us as we were walking to head up the stairs "And what exactly did you guys do in the back of the- oh. Never mind." His mom said scrunching up her nose before walking into the kitchen as I felt my cheeks heat up making Damon chuckle before dragging me upstairs.