Chapter 3 The Heist Pt 2

No one's POV

After taking out the solder with the flamethrower, Zero, Carolina and Washington, made their way to the rooftop where was waiting

York: Come on, come on, hurry!

York then smashes the control panel to the door, closing it shut

York: There, that oughta hold 'em for a while.

Soldiers immediately begin to weld through the door

Zero: You were saying?

York: O-kay, maybe not.

York then noticed that Maine wasn't with them.

York: Hey, where's Maine?

Zero: Downstairs, keeping our hosts occupied.

Their radios begin broadcasting bruteshot grenade explosions and screaming

York: Man, I almost feel bad for them.

Washington: That's what I said!

Carolina: (over radio) Four-Seven Niner, this is Team Alpha! We need evac on the roof of the tower!

Four-Seven Niner: (over radio) Roger that, I'm on it.

York: Come on, it's up... here.

Carolina: You!

Everyone looked and saw Tex kneeling on the rooftop, setting up an unknown device. With Carolina walking up confronting her.

Zero: Texas?

Carolina: What are you doing here? Is that a bomb? I knew it. It was you who blew up the oil platform!

Washington: That thing blew up?

Carolina: Somebody's been covering our tracks

Carolina: Somebody's been covering our tracks. You're on the roster too, but they hid your name. Why did they send you?

York: Hey, hate to bust up your reunion here, but we've got a problem.

Suddenly, the Insurrectionists bust open the door, surrounding everyone

Demo Man: Let's go, go, go, now! Get into position! Completely surround them!

As they surrounded them, Hornets and soldiers with jetpacks all surround the area as well.

Demo Man: No one get behind me! Drop your weapons! (turns to York) You, dickhead! Disarm the bomb!

Everyone then lowered their weapons as York made his way to the bomb.

York: Easy, easy. No reason to get all dramatic! Okay, let me take a crack.

Demo Man: Just fuckin' do it already!

York: Easy, easy, man. (picks up the "bomb") Uh... this isn't a bomb. It's a transmitter.