Chapter 82 Killing Time

No one's POV

After remaining paused a few seconds longer, time resumes. Zero looks around him, confused why he hasn't been shot.

Zero: The hell?! I wasn't shot. (Turns around to Zealots) HEY! HEY SHOOT ME!

As Zero was ignored, he pulls out a plasma rifles shoots one of the Zealots on top of the Pelican, before he runs to the other side of the room to the present Reds and Blues.

Carolina: Sit-rep.

Zero: Genkins stopped me from being hurt, now he's keeping us here somehow, I can't seem to jump to other points in time anymore either.

One: (sigh) Okay, where's Donut?

Sister: Over there, look!

Sister points to the otherside of the room where Donut is. It is actually his past version from Season 15. Season 15 Donut yells out as he throws a grenade at more Zealots.

Zero: No, that's not our Donut. Listen.

Season 15 Donut: I'm gonna blow you...!

Sister: Okay, nevermind.

Season 15 Donut: Away!

Zero: Where was Donut during this, when you came to the past to rescue me?

Carolina: He- (sigh) He left, when we did this Donut had already gone. To take on Chrovos.

Zero: Shit...

After the fight is over and the Season 15 Reds and Blues are leaving the Hanger. Season 15 Sarge calls out to Zero unaware of the presence of the present Reds and Blues.

Season 15 Sarge: You coming Zero?

Zero: Yeah but um.. My plasma rifle overheated.

Season 15 Sarge: Want one of my shotguns?

Zero: ...-_-... Uh.. I'm gonna...(Looks at the Pelican next to him) pry the chaingun off this Pelican.

Season 15 Sarge: (chuckle) If he's single, there's no hope for any of us.

Zero just rolled his eyes, as Season 15 Sarge leaves and the present Reds and Blues emerge from hiding.

Maverick: Okay, we can't seem to leave this timeline, Donut's gone, what are our options?

Zero glances at Simmons and notices the Time-Portal Gun on his back.

Zero: The Time Gun!

Simmons: (gasp) That's right!

Simmons opens a Time Portal and tries to go through it, Instead of letting him through it stings him.

Simmons: Ow, fuck!

Carolina: Damn it, portals aren't working either.

Scarlet: So we can't leave this place in time.

Zero: Wait, give me that Time Gun. Grif, go down that hallway over there.