Chapter 26 Unwanted Rescue

(A/N) These are Zero's updated Dual Large Knives, the "Wolf Fangs". He sheaths them on his back.

No one's POV

No one's POV

(1 month later)

Currently, within the Capture unit, Epsilon-Church relives a simulation of the Alpha's life in Blood Gulch over and over, in order to find Epsilon-Tex. And once he did, he deleted her, forgetting her and moving on.

Epsilon: Alright, world, do your fucking worst! Cause I sure as hell just did mine.

All of a sudden, a voice from the void, full of echo as if answering his request.

Real world Caboose: It's opening! It's working!

Epsilon: What the fuck was that?

In a view of the sky, and giant, real world Caboose is looking down through the crack.

Real world Caboose: U- I see him! I see him, he's in there. He's okay!

With the simulation Reds, they see the real world Caboose.

Sarge: Is that Caboose?

Simmons: Is Caboose... God? I mean, I can kinda see it now that I think about it. Sure would explain the fuck outta the platypus.

Sarge: Well, that's just great. Caboose is God. I guess that makes me the first person in the history of the Universe that doesn't wanna go to Heaven. Hhgh, great job Blue Team. You find a way to make everything suck.

Back to the sky, and giant, real world Sarge is shoving giant Caboose out of the way

Real world Sarge: What? Let me see, moron. It's just a bunch o' circuits.

Real world Caboose: Yeah but they're glowing. He's alive!

Back down to the mini-world Reds.

Simmons: Um, Sarge? What're you doing up there?

Sarge: What? Is that me? And more importantly, why am I talking with a Blue? Attention enormous version of myself! I order you to attack!

Back with Epsilon, he was extremely pissed off.

Epsilon: No. NO! The memory unit isn't dying! This isn't the end of the world - it's a fucking rescue mission. NO!

Real world Sarge: Well get him outta there.

Epsilon: No, no, stop! Stop it, leave me here!

Church vanishes from inside the memory unit, and returned to the real world.

Church: No, no, dammit! Whyhyhy? Why did you do it?

Caboose: Church, you're alive! See-I knew it. See I told them! And she was right! We could get you out!

Sarge: Alright then, we're square Blue. We helped you get your shiny blue buddy out, so that makes us-

Epsilon: What're you doing here?!