Chapter 30 True Colors

No one's POV

After leaving the Reds and Blues, Zero, One and Carolina were over looking the facility from a ledge, as Epsilon appears behind them.

Carolina: How many?

Epsilon: None.

One: None?

Carolina: Really? You're sure?

Epsilon: Positive. We're alone.

Epsilon fades away as Zero drives the Warthog through a tunnel. Upon reaching the other end, they all get out, and are called over by Epsilon

Epsilon: It's up here!

Zero, One and Carolina walk over to Epsilon to find F.I.L.S.S

F.I.L.S.S: I am sorry. This is a secure facility. Only authorized personnel may enter.

Zero: F.I.L.S.S? Is that you?

Carolina: What's happened to you?

F.I.L.S.S: This is a secure facility. Only authorized personnel may enter. Please leave the premisis immediately.

Carolina: F.I.L.S.S, this is Agent Carolina of Project Freelancer. Acknowledge and go for secure.

F.I.L.S.S: I am sorry. I recognize that designation, but only authorized personnel may enter this facility.

Carolina: Church?

Epsilon: Open the door F.I.L.S.S.

F.I.L.S.S: Certainly. Welcome back Director. I did not expect to see you again so soon.

The wall behind them opens to reveal a secret doorway.

Carolina: Thank you.

Epsilon and F.I.L.S.S: My pleasure.

F.I.L.S.S: Strange. I was...unaware you left, Director. I will have to scan my files and find the error.

Zero: Left?

F.I.L.S.S: Yes. Since his last visit.

Carolina: So you show the Director inside the facility as well as outside?

F.I.L.S.S: Strange, is it not?

Carolina: Yes. Strange. And exactly what we were hoping for.

(Timeskip)

After making their way in, the four of them started making their way through the facility. Zero turning a corner of a hallway with his gun ready accompanied by Epsilon, as well as Carolina and One behind him.

Zero: It's clear.

Epsilon: I don't like this.

Carolina: Me neither. Where is everyone?

One: There wasn't any type of automatic security either. It's like he wasn't expecting a fight...