Chapter 36

"Night two, night two, night two," Rudy and I chanted as we walked out of hair and make up.

"What are you guys doing?" JD asked as he came from wardrobe.

"Gotta keep the hype up," Rudy answered as we walked around the lot. I saw Maddie pull into parking and headed towards her.

"You got the goods?" I asked as she parked and got out.

She raised the drink holder in her hand, "Got the goods."

"Yes!" I smiled helping her carry some of the stuff to the cast trailer. Chase was currently filming his scene in the well and luckily for tonight we really only had a few scenes left. We didn't leave set until five o'clock this morning so I had slept pretty much all day and got up around three but we didn't have to be on set until nine. Hopefully we'd be out somewhat early and back to a normal sleeping schedule. My phone buzzed on the counter as I got dressed in the bathroom.

Unknown Number
So are you just going to ignore me and act like you didn't do anything wrong?

"Ro, you almost done?" Rudy called from outside.

"Uh, yeah," I answered putting on the rest of my clothing. Who was this and why were they harassing me? I walked out still confused trying to figure out who would be sending me hate text messages or how someone could have gotten my number. It had to be someone I know.

"Is something wrong?" He asked as I walked out.

I shook my head, "No, I'm good. It's all yours." I put my clothes in my bag and Maddie left to go get ready to shoot. I sipped on my coffee trying to see if I could search the phone number but nothing popped up. Rudy walked out in his clothing from yesterday and sat beside me. "Do you know how to look up unknown numbers?" I asked him.

"I mean the most I know is to maybe just google it but that's about it," he shrugged, "Why? Is someone trying to contact you?"

"That's okay. I just got a number that I was trying to look up," I answered, "Nothing crazy."

"Hello party people," JD walked in bringing the attention off of me and to himself, "We got about an hour until they need us."

"Sounds good," Rudy nodded before JD came over to join us.

"Wait till you guys see Mrs. Crain. She's terrifying," I laughed, "I literally felt like I was in a haunted house or something."

"Yeah hopefully the adrenaline from the scene will keep me awake," JD answered as we all gathered on the couches, "I almost passed out last night from exhaustion."

"As soon as my head hit my pillow this morning I was out and slept for a solid ten hours," Rudy laughed, "My sleeping schedule is going to be all fucked up from this."

"Hopefully we can get it fixed before the next episode," I added.

"I can't believe we only have four more episodes. We're more than halfway done," JD sighed.

"Yeah what am I gonna do once I don't see you guys everyday?" I added.

"Probably cry a lot," Rudy said sarcastically and I hit him.

"I don't even want to think about It," I laughed, "I'm just going to get depressed and probably will cry."

Maddie joined us a bit later as we sat around waiting like normal. Rudy strummed the ukulele that he had brought with him today as we a few of us would sing along to what he was playing. There was a knock at the door and usually most people would just walk in but no one did.

"Who is it?" Maddie called.

"It's me," I heard Chase answer.

"Why isn't he just walking in?" JD asked getting up to open the door since he was closest, "Oh my god."