Chapter 14

I laid in bed watching some movies using the most out of my day off. We had already finished episode two of the show and we were now through the first week of episode three. It had been extremely busy with filming and I definitely had gotten over the nerves that I had had for the first few weeks. This week I had been training with the stunt team for a scene with Austin where we'd be jumping off a rooftop into a pool. That was being filmed at the beginning of next week. I also had to prepare myself for a pretty steamy scene with Austin too. I wasn't nervous about it, but more of just the awkwardness of filming it.

I had today off and normally I would have gone for a least a little while to set but today I just needed to relax. Things between Chase and I were still confusing, at least for me, since I was the one actually crushing whereas he probably didn't have a clue. Without knowing that, I didn't want to make a move at all in fear of making a fool of myself. We also still had seven episodes to film so I didn't want to make the rest of the summer awkward. It would be best to just keep it to myself. All the girls had told me that they could definitely see something between us but I didn't want to get my hopes up.

I wrapped myself tighter in my blanket as I laid in the dark in my room watching the fourth movie of the day.

"Ro! I'm home!" Maddie called closing the front door, "You better not be moping in bed! I brought company."

Before I could answer my door was pushed open quickly and the light from the living room flooded into my room and I closed my eyes at the sudden brightness.

"What the hell are you still doing in bed? It's seven o'clock," she asked opening my curtains bringing in more light.

"I had been enjoying my day off until now," I groaned when Maddie jumped on the bed landing on my legs.

"Well I'm here to pull you out of your misery," she told me.

"I wasn't in misery until you got here," I sighed.

"Don't be fuckin' rude," she scoffed, hitting me with a pillow.

"Who's being rude?" Elaine's voice came from outside my door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as she walked in.

"Well what I was trying to tell you until your moodiness ruined it. We're going out, girls night exclusively," Maddie told me, "In reality meaning that the guys are all doing some sort of golf thing and I'd rather go to a club."

"That kinda sounds fun," I said sitting up a bit.

"I thought you would think so. It'll be just the three of us but I found a place downtown and they're having some sort of themed night, we can uber there and have the time of our lives," she spun in a circle.

"When are we going?" I asked.

"Well we can start getting ready now and then obviously gotta pregame prior and then head out in like two hours or so?" She told me.

"Do you have something I could borrow to wear?" I asked thinking about the clothes I had in my closet that were definitely not appropriate for a club.

"Of course, Elaine is gonna borrow something too," Maddie answered hopping off my bed.

"Okay, I guess I'll go," I nodded giving in.

"Hell yes!" They both cheered before getting up and going to get ready.

Elaine turned on some music to hype us up for the night and I slowly got out of bed.