Chapter 3

We said our goodbyes and Erica told us that she'd be sending out the schedule tomorrow for the rest of the week. Since there were still a few people getting settled into their new homes we had tomorrow off. Monday was when we'd officially start training.

"Everyone's above the age of 21 here right?" Drew asked as we walked towards the beach to head to the boardwalk.

"I'm not," Julia answered who was going to be playing our younger sister, "I'm 17. But it's okay, you guys can definitely drink if you want to."

"Honestly taking one for the team. She's my favorite as of right now. The rest of you better step up," JD told the group, "I'm also only 20 though so I don't say much."

"It's alright, I have the rest of the summer to claim that title," Chase laughed putting his arm around JD.

The boardwalk had a few small restaurants along with some carnival games. At the end there was a bar and restaurant with a dance floor where we grabbed a few tables and some of the group went up to the bar to order drinks.

"What would you like?" Maddie asked me as I sat with Julia and Austin.

"Oh thanks, I'll take a tequila sunrise," I told her.

"Tequila, that's my girl," Rudy pointed to me before they both went up to the bar.

"Yeah, I can definitely tell this is going to be an interesting night and overall summer," Austin laughed.

"And Julia basically just offered to be the DD," I joked.

"Oh dang, I didn't bring a car with me," she said sarcastically.

"Don't worry. I brought mine," Austin smiled.

"So did I!" I agreed, "Well look at that, we're all set."

The rest of the group came back from the bar as we all crowded around two tall tables pushed together.

"How much do I owe you?" I asked Maddie as she handed me my drink.

"One of the boys has a tab open. Don't worry about it," she laughed.

"We all have off tomorrow right? We should plan something fun to do," Rudy suggested.

"We should see if the crew has the boats rented yet to borrow for the day," Chase suggested, "We could say it's so we can get comfortable with being on the boats. I have my boating license anyways."

"That would be so fun!" Maddie nodded.

"Unless we crash it and ruin the whole show," I joked.

"Okay, yeah not with that attitude. I'll have you know that I am a great boat driver," Chase pointed at me.

"I guess we'll just have to test that out tomorrow," JD answered.

We discussed other stuff that we could do in the area for our free day tomorrow as the night went on. Julia, Drew, JD and Austin headed out earlier as they had some unpacking to do which left me with Rudy, Maddie and Chase.

"I'm very interested with what is going to happen throughout the show. Like I've heard it's gonna be a lot of cliff hangers and with it coming out all at once on Netflix I think it'll be very binge worthy," Rudy told us.

"Definitely," Maddie agreed, "Each week will be different and kinda like it's own surprise since we won't know what is going to happen."

"That's so true. They were saying it'll take about two and a half weeks per episode to film depending on what's going on. Like if their's big stunts or where the filming location is," Chase nodded.

"What are you most excited for?" Maddie asked me.

"I don't know, it's all so new. After meeting most everyone I'm not as nervous as I was," I laughed.

"You have nothing to be nervous about. We're all in the same boat, literally and figuratively," she smiled.

"That's what I told her. Once we get through the first few weeks and the first episode wrapped you'll definitely feel better," Chase added.

Everyone decided to head home for the night so that we could get up early tomorrow to hopefully go on the boat. If not we were going to go have a beach day.

"So do they have everyone bunked at this building?" Rudy asked as we walked along the street.

"I think a majority of us are here," I answered, "We we're talking earlier that it might be easier to have all of us in one area to wrangle up and carpool together."

We walked into the lobby and headed up in the elevator. The boys were a bit farther down the hall from us.

"Well goodnight ladies," Rudy bowed as we got to our door.

"We bid you a-due," Chase mimicked Rudy.

"See you tomorrow, pogues," Maddie smiled.

"And to you pogue and kook," Rudy said before we went inside.

Maddie and I headed into our own bedrooms getting ready to go to bed. I brushed my teeth and took off my make up before heading to bed. I had received a text from my mom asking how everything was going.

Mom
Hi sweetie, I hope you're having a great first day!

Rosalie
Thanks Mom. It's been really fun. I met pretty much all of the cast! We're going to the beach tomorrow.

Mom
I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself! Dad and I miss you so much!

Rosalie
I miss you guys too. I'll give you a call sometime tomorrow. I have to get to bed since we're getting up somewhat early. Goodnight, I love you!