Chapter 48

@rosaliegrace: And that's a wrap on Sarah Cameron  @elameeee: i love you omg         ↳@rosaliegrace: I love you moreee  @hichasestokes: 💛         ↳@rosaliegrace: 💖         ↳@hichasestokes: also photo creds  @madisonbaileybabe: can we be roomies ...

  @elameeee: i love you omg
         ↳@rosaliegrace: I love you moreee
@hichasestokes: 💛
↳@rosaliegrace: 💖
      ↳@hichasestokes: also photo creds
@madisonbaileybabe: can we be roomies forever?

•••

"Oh shit," Rudy said as Elaine, Maddie and I got to the after party, "That's some fine looking ladies."

Maddie strutted towards him as he faked taking her photo like she was on a runway.

"Y'all are too much," Elaine rolled her eyes.

We made our way into the house and found it packed with people. Everyone greeted us as we passed and it was sad that this was one of the last times I was going to see everyone that worked on this show. It was so weird to have gotten used to a routine and seeing the same people everyday. There was food throughout the large kitchen that we could pick from. Maddie handed me a beverage and I made my way through the house looking for Chase.

I found him chatting away with one of the hairdressers in the backyard. I made my way over to him and lightly tapped him arm to let him know I was there.

"Hey," he grinned slightly before continuing their conversation. Once she had stepped away saying goodbye to the both of us, Chase turned back towards me.  

"I like your shirt," I said playing with the buttons on the striped shirt that was only buttoned up to rib cage. It was funny how much Chase's style was similar to John B's and how they had incorporated it into the character.

"Thanks, and you look lovely as ever," he smiled slipping an arm around my waist, "Wanna go grab some food with me?"

I nodded and we made our way back into the house. I filled up my plate with some snacks as I planned on eating here and there throughout the night. It felt like I had talked to everyone in the cast and crew as I made my way around the house and backyard. I had lost Chase sometime during the many discussions we had and finally had break when I went into the bathroom. I was feeling good, I had been drinking mainly hard seltzer's through the night. After cleaning myself up a bit I exited out of the bathroom and headed outside. It was dark out as the sun had set and there were a group put on the open patio under the trees that had stringed lights hanging from them. The group was dancing as Lilah and her brother had brought out some speakers to play music on. I sipped on my drink as I made my way through the crowd. I saw Elaine and Maddie over on the couch talking with a crew member and JD and Austin were out towards the dock talking with Jonas.

"Would you join me for this dance?" A voice said behind me while taping me on the shoulder.

I turned and laughed, "Of course sir," I told Rudy. He led me onto the make shift dance floor. An upbeat semi slow song was on so I put my one hand on his shoulder while holding my drink and the other we held our hand together swinging around to the music. We didn't speak as we danced around mainly just laughing and smiling. Then a slower song and we continued.