Chapter 5

OBX Kids

Rosalie
Do we need anything else for tonight? I'm at the store grabbing a few things.

JD
Popcorn please

Drew Starkey
AND ALCOHOL

Rosalie
Anything preference?

Drew Starkey
Any beer is fine. Don't forget pop for the littler sis and JD.

I went down the aisles grabbing toilet paper, cereal, milk and coffee. Also picking out a few snacks to have throughout the day while working though I knew they were going to have a craft services. After picking out some pasta and some other meals for dinner along with the alcohol I checked out. I lugged the bags on my arms back across the street. As I walked down the hall to my apartment I saw Drew and Chase walking into his apartment.

"Drew!" I called as they both turned around as I held up my arm, "Here's your alcohol."

He ran down the hall and grabbed the twelve pack from my hand, "Do you need any help?" He asked.

"Maybe, just open the door?" I said handing him my keys. He opened it and I dropped everything on the counter. I could hear Maddie in the shower, "We'll be down once I put all of this away."

"Sounds good, thanks for grabbing the beer. I can Venmo you," he told me.

"No problem. Like Maddie said earlier we got plenty of time to buy drinks," I laughed getting my keys from him.

"I won't argue with that. See you in a bit," he answered before heading out the door.

I slowly put all the food and drinks in the fridge and pantry. I had also grabbed a pack of Truly's since I knew Maddie most likely wouldn't want beer and I didn't either.

"You ready to head over?" Maddie asked walking out of her bedroom.

"Yeah, I grabbed us some Truly Lemonade's and a few groceries to tie over until we can make it to an actual grocery store," I told her holding up the pack of drinks.

"You're so sweet!" She gave me a side hug.

"It's no problem, honestly I'd be fine with you staying here if you wanted then it wouldn't be so lonesome," I laughed.

"That would be so fun. I definitely would stay if you wanted and we could have wine nights," she said excitedly.

"That sounds amazing. Let's tell Erica and then you can fully move in here," I grinned. We grabbed the alcohol along with the pop for Julia and headed down the hall. Maddie knocked on the door and JD opened it allowing us to come in. Chase and Rudy had the corner apartment which was a bit bigger than our apartment but had a similar layout with a bigger living room. Everyone said their greetings as we walked in.

I took two drinks from the box before putting it in their fridge that was pretty much bare. I handed the other drink to Maddie as we got some plates to get some pizza that was served out on the counter. Once we grabbed the pizza we headed to the living room where the rest of the group was sitting. I sat on the ground setting my plate on the coffee table.

"Did anyone else receive their schedule for tomorrow?" JD asked.

I had completely forgot to even check the schedule. I went to my email on my phone and found a message from one of the production assistants. As I read through it I had some light swimming training and work with stunts but that was about it. We did however have a table read at the end of the week. From everyone else was saying they had more extensive schedules.