Chapter 37

@obx: no hanging with kooks

@obx: no hanging with kooks...except Sarah
@madisonbaileybabes: wow @rosaliegrace you're famous
↳@rosaliegrace: look ma I made it

•••

I read through the post doing the exact opposite of what I should have been doing. There was an instagram page that was made for our show that had started posting behind the scenes pictures and introducing the cast. Of course there wasn't a huge following as of yet as the show hadn't come out obviously. There were a lot of supportive comments mainly from anyone that had been working on set and a few haters of course.

Who is she? They should have given this role to someone else with more experience. She's already dating one of the cast, interesting. Where did she even come from? There are way more prettier girls that deserved this role. P

"Hey babe."

I jumped in my seat as I waited in the cast tent for a scene.

"Sorry didn't mean to startle you. What are you doing?" Chase asked walking to sit beside me.

"Oh nothing much. Just hanging," I said locking my phone and setting it aside.

"You okay?" He asked knitting his eyebrows together.

"Uh, yeah I was just texting my mom," I lied, "Pretty lame."

"Sounds good. They're about to start soon," he told me and I got up to walk out before Chase called for me, "Hey."

"Yeah?" I asked stopping short in the entryway.

"You're the best," he grinned and I smiled continuing on. I found Maddie in the van with one of the PAs going over directions and I joined them.

"Look at you looking fine," Maddie complimented as I hopped in beside her.

"Thanks," I laughed pressing out my skirt for any wrinkles. I was wearing a denim skirt with a white striped crop top that tied around my neck, "This is going to be a long day but at least it isn't overnight."

"Amen to that," she agreed.

It was the beginning of the next episode and we had a lot planned for the week. Luckily we were able to catch up on sleep from the last episode and were ready to go. I was trying to remain energized and positive but my unknown caller had continued to pester me over the past few days. I had no idea how to find out who it was plus with the ever so pleasant comments that I had been receiving through all social media it had really been bringing me down.

"Hey, you ready?" Maddie asked me and I realized everyone had been waiting on me.

"Oh shoot, sorry," I laughed scooching in beside her as we looked at a drawing of a pulley system.

"He said it looked something like this," Maddie told me pointing to the drawing once we had started .

"So..." I started pushing my hair out of my face.