Chapter 58

"Maddie, if you don't get your butt out of there soon I'm raming the door down," I called while pounding on the bathroom door.

All my friends had moved into the tiny apartment and were having the time of our lives. Except in this current moment. Having only two bathrooms amongst seven people was not ideal. Especially on days that we had promo interviews. Everyone else was able to weasel their way into the bathroom before I could this morning and we only had about 25 minutes until our interview.

The country had gone into a lockdown as we had suspected but luckily we had nothing to worry about as we all remained in the apartment only leaving for necessities such as groceries or the occasional hike so that we could get some fresh air.

"Good morning beautiful," Chase said giving me a kiss on the head as he passed.

"How is it fair that men can just wake up and just be ready for the day?" I sighed.

"Well, when you're as good looking as I am..." He started and I punched his arm. Just as I had, Maddie opened the door to the bathroom and steam rolled out of it.

"You better have saved some hot water for me," I told her.

"A morning person, aren't we?" She giggled before going into the other bedroom where she, Rudy, and JD had all been trading around the bed and an air mattress.

I shook my head before going into the bathroom to shower and get ready in record time. I hopped in and while mid shampooing I heard a loud noise. I pulled back the curtain slightly and found that I had forgotten to lock the door. Maddie was drying her hair and Chase was brushing his teeth.

"Do y'all not have any sense of privacy?!" I scolded.

"No," Maddie responded, which was true, living in this small of a quarters together we were definitely going to become a lot closer and have a lot less time to ourselves.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before," Chase added in the midst of brushing his teeth.

"Chase!" I shouted as my cheeks turned red.

"Hurry up, you're gonna be late," Maddie told me, not even phased by his comment.

I rolled my eyes before going back to shampooing and luckily, by the time I was out, they were both gone. I ran from the bathroom to my room in just a towel rushing to get dressed and do my hair and make up.

"10 minutes!" Rudy called after me.

Chase was laying out on the bed on his phone and I stripped and got ready. I put on a white halter top along with some denim high waist jeans since really I only had to be presentable from the waist up. Once I was fully dressed I ran back into the bathroom and found Austin styling his hair. I slid in beside him and blow dried my hair leaving it natural before putting on some light make up. Rudy had set up a camera on a tripod connected to a laptop for the interview and everyone was finding their places on the couch. Chase, Rudy, and Maddie were all on the couch. JD was on the armrest and had set up the bar stools behind the couch for me, Drew and Austin. The meeting started and the interviewer for some big company showed up on the computer screen and ran through what we'd be doing then the interview started.

"Hi my name is Rosalie Westford and I play Sarah Cameron," I introduced myself as we went around.

"And we're the cast of Outer Banks!" Chase shouted which got us all started.

We were playing a game of who's who and answering questions about each other.

"Who's most like their character?"

We all pointed around at each other, a lot towards JD as we discussed who we thought was most like their character.

"I mean most of us are pretty similar to our characters. Well except Drew and Austin," Maddie noted.