Chapter 9

Today was the day.

It was my first day filming. Most of the cast had already filmed this week but I hadn't had any time to actually go on set since I had still been training. I was super nervous and had been practicing my lines all day yesterday and making sure I had everything down. We weren't filming until a bit later in the day but I had to be on set at Tannyhill in an hour which was actually at Loundes Grove. Julia and I were both in this scene so we were going to carpool together and head to hair, make up and wardrobe.

I got dressed in just a T-shirt and shorts knowing I was going to be dressed in my first outfit of the season. It was weird to think about. Sarah Cameron has become like an alter ego to me and now it was time to let go and show everyone who she was. It definitely sounded better in my head saying that then it would to a person. I packed my water bottle, laptop and a few other necessities for my trailer. There was a knock at my door and I found Julia all ready to go.

"Are you as nervous as I am?" She asked as we gathered our stuff and headed for my car.

"Most definitely, if not, more," I sighed. The rest of the group was filming already today and I believe Drew and Austin were in stunts today. They all had texted us good luck on our first day in the group chat and had said that everything the past few days had gone super well. Hopefully I wouldn't screw it up. We hopped in the car and headed over to the location we were sent and parked in the front lot. Tannyhill was going to be the Cameron household. It was actually a wedding venue right along the water.

"This is huge," Julia said as we hopped out.

One of the production assistants greeted us and walked us to our trailers and said he'd give us some time to get settled before we needed to head over to hair and make up.

"You wanna take pictures in front of our doors?" Julia laughed.

"Oh definitely," I agreed. We both took pictures in front of the doors with our names on them and dropped our stuff off before heading over to hair and make up trailer the PA had pointed out. We walked in and met Patty the head of the make up department. There were four chairs across the floor in their trailer that we could sit down in to get started. They got started on my hair and I sat talking with them for a bit and scrolled on my phone.

Chase Stokes
Don't be nervous. I know you already are.

Rosalie
What? Are you doing reading my mind?

Chase Stokes
You got nothing to worry about. Jonas is super chill.

Rosalie
Where are you guys filming today?

Chase Stokes
We're out at the docks doing a few scenes on the water.

I had to stop texting Chase as they did my make up which wasn't much. They added foundation and powder to deflect the stage lights along with some eyeliner and mascara. I wasn't one to wear a lot of make up so half of what they were doing didn't make sense to me. Julia was done a bit before me and we had about an hour to kill before filming. She had to go to schooling so I headed to my trailer and planned to FaceTime my mom.

"Hi sweetie, we miss you so much!" She said as soon as she accepted the call.

"Hi Mom, I miss you too. How are you and dad doing?" I asked.

"Good, there hasn't been much happening around here without you. How's your first official day going?" She asked.

"So far so good. I just got back from hair and make up and thought I'd give you a call," I shrugged. We sat and chatted for a long while until there was a knock on my door. I probably had to get over to wardrobe soon so we said our goodbyes. I got up to grab the door but before I could get there in walked Chase with a bouquet of flowers. "Um...what are those?" I stopped in my tracks.