Chapter 12

The next morning the guys woke up everyone bright and early to go back to Jonas' house.

"You all do realize that we have multiple cars. You could have just told us that you were going and we could have just met you there," Maddie groaned as we sat eating cereal.

"Honestly," I yawned.

"Well sorry I was thinking about friendship," JD shrugged.

"Well I was thinking about sleep," I answered.

"Elaine's already on her way over here so get ready and you can all drive together," Drew told us.

"Yeah, that was literally the plan I just told you," Maddie answered. They all left in a hurry wanting to get there as soon as possible. "I swear boys are so dumb," she laughed.

"Yeah I'm gonna need some Starbucks prior to going there," I noted.

"Sounds good to me."

Once I finished my breakfast I put on my black bikini and shorts leaving my hair in a bun. I packed my bag with a towel, sunscreen and some water. We headed down to Julia's and grabbed her before meeting Elaine.

"Sorry, we're gonna need to stop at Starbucks," I told them as we walked to my car, "Some gentlemen were a bit too excited to go today and woke us up too early."

"I mean I was gonna ask to go anyways so that's fine," Elaine laughed.

"I'm gonna text Lilah and ask for her order too," Julia said.

We drove thru the Starbucks drive thru and I ended up buying for everyone before we headed back to Jonas and Lilah's house.

"I wanna go dancing again," Maddie said as we listened to the music on the radio.

"Yeah, but I don't want to repeat the mess that was the last time," I laughed.

"Okay, but did you have fun?" She asked.

"True," I nodded.

"Where do you guys go?" Elaine asked.

"There's a bar down at the end of the boardwalk it's about a fifteen minute walk from the apartments," Maddie told her.

"That sounds like so much fun and they have dancing there?" She asked.

"Yeah, they play a lot of good music," Maddie answered.

Once we got to the house we hopped out and headed straight for the back. We could see everyone on the dock while a few of the guys were riding around in the jet skis.

"Well finally, we've been waiting all morning for you lot," Jonas said as we approached them.

"We needed a caffeine stop," Elaine told him handing Lilah her drink.

"Yeah, I can see that. Well hop in the boat, the guys want to get going so they can start making jumps," he laughed.

We got on the boat and all settled towards the front. Austin and JD were currently on the wave runners following behind us so that they could launch over the wake from the boat. Lilah connected to the boats speaker and blast some music for us to sing along to.

"Honestly this is the life," Elaine said as we relaxed and everyone agreed. Throughout the day the guys took turns out on the waves. Jonas even had a wake board for them to surf on.

Elaine hopped on with Rudy to get a ride together and soon Chase pulled up beside the boat.

"Did any of the rest of you want to go?" He asked.