About Charaters

HEY! if you like to get straight to the point (like me) look for these emojis at the beginning of each tittle of a new chapter:

🔥: More of juicy kind of romance
🎭: drama
🖼: a drawing (I made)
💞: romance

Feel free to skip this I just wrote this for anyone who wants a description the next chapter is were the real stuff happened :D

Moon

Looks: Dark aqua on top and bottom of hair, fade to a light aqua in the center (middle) of hair. Long, Silky, Wavy hair. Light Tan, clear skin. Bright green (aqua-ish) eyes.

Likes: when everyone is getting along, books, loose sweaters, both Qibli and Winter (has confused feelings)

Dislikes: when Qibli and Winter fight, (basically when anyone fights), getting into trouble, being the center of attention.

Winter

Looks: white hair that cover some of his eyes, white hair fades to very light blue in the tips. Has white striped around hair and it's kind looks sharp, (but it isn't) Very pale boi. Dark blue eyes.

Likes: when moon is happy, laughs or hangs out with him. Animals (secretly).

Dislikes: Qibli.

Qibli

Looks: soft, fluffy, wavy-ish hair (not really), brown hair and fades to yellow (tips). Very tan (but like- nice tan? 👁👄👁? Has a scar across his nose and has faded freckles around his face. Has a smirk for like every expression. Has dark brown eyes.

Likes: Making Moon laugh and happy. People liking help and wanting to be friends with him. Moon. Moon. Did I mention Moon?

Dislikes: homework, Winter fighting with him. Moon upset, sad, crying-

Kinkajou!

Looks: long straight hair, Pink faded to yellow. The same skin type as Moon but a bit tanner. Always wears bright colors. Has green eyes.

Likes: drama, sugar, fruits, bright clothes, glitter, coffee, plushies, friends, friends, friends, and friends :).

Dislikes: When Moon is stressed out about her love life because she's her best friend :). Math homework. When anyone is arguing. When someone makes fun of her friends. Sadness in the friend group. Her phone dying.

Turtle