Chapter 2: Noticing

HEY! if you like to get straight to the point (like me) look for these emojis at the beginning of each tittle of a new chapter:

🔥: More of juicy romance
🎭: drama
🖼: a drawing (I made)
💞: romance

"Are you just going to sit there?" said the teacher coming in the class. Qibli and Winter looked embarrassed and sat down on there seats.

Qibli POV:

What just happened? One minute Winter was yelling at this girl and the next they were at the same class together.
"Kinkajou?" the teacher said.
"Here!!" A bright girl said with lots of energy.
"Turtle?"
"Here.." a boy said, wearing a kind of light green suit. He didn't look like he wanted to so he was probably forced wearing that. He had light green hair faded to dark green. Qibli could see why his name was turtle.

"Umber?"
"Here" a boy said who also had a scar across his face. Although, it was straight line (but umber isn't 😶) unlike Qibli who have a zigzag scar. He had dark brown hair faded to this dark orange. His hair was kinda long, so it was pulled back into a small ponytail. He had these brown- orangeish shorts and a loose orange sweater.

"Winter?"
"Here" Winter grumbled
Winter was Qibli's roommate and he was a handful- he had anger issue for sure although Qibli could handle it. After all he had crazy siblings before.

"MoonWatcher?"
"Here" a voice said in front of him.
It was the same girl that tripped Winter. Now that some things were settled, Qibli noticed that she was pretty, compare to other NightWings he seen. Instead of the usual black hair with blue, green or purple, her hair was a aqua-ish color. Her hair was kinda curly and her skin was in between Winter's and his. She has a uniform but had a loose sweater over it. She then had a skirt that was a light blue and has some purple on it. It matched her personality really. She had these purple shoes and had a bandage on her knee. She could be clumsy, she looks nervous... probably because of what happened this morning. I wouldn't blame her, Winter literally yelled at her and went all off on her.

As time when on Qibli made a list of who should stay away from and who was who, remembering there name as such.

Winter POV:

He was annoying by that NightWing that tripped him. she EMBARRASSED HIM! And she still didn't apologize or anything. A NightWing! He thought with disgust. And now they were in the SAME class together! Ridiculous...
"Moonwatcher"
"Here"
Winter shot his head up. He recognized that voice. He looked around and saw it was this girl, Winter shook with surprise, his eyes widened. How- he shock his head how can a NightWing be that- he's thoughts cutting. Winter would be lying if he said that she wasn't pretty. She had smooth skin, her hair silky and healthy looking. Winter couldn't help but side glance. All the NightWings he saw looked the same.. but something about this Moonwatcher was..- he again cut off his thoughts. he hated how he though of her name. It was new to him. He never thought about a NightWing in his life. Winter, frustrated, ran his cold fingers through his white hair. Forced his head to face the teacher.

Moon POV

"Okay, then that's everyone" as the Teacher closed her computer.

"So I'm going to call on you guys and share something about you to the class"

"Kinkajou?"
"Oh!" She shot her head up.
"My name is Kinkajou, I'm very excited for these years and I can't wait to met all of you!"

"Umber?"
"Uh- I'm happy to be here and I want to learn whatever I'm going to learn..."

"Moonwatcher?"
"Um.. I'm Moonwatcher.. but call me Moon.. I like books?"

"Turtle?"
"I also like books and yeah" he said sleepish. Oh that's cool.. maybe I can hang out with him- he seems calm.

"Winter?"
Moon shivered when the teacher said his name. She almost forgotten that they were in the same class.

"I'm Winter and I hate history"
Moon was brave enough to glance at him. He was very handsome, it was a fact. He was sharp and his voice wasn't deep but it was very high pitched either. She could already see other girls glancing at him.

He's probably gonna reject them all.. I probably should stay away from him- the other IceWings will get the wrong idea... not like that's ever going to
happened.

"Qibli?"
Moon glanced around, it was that boy that saved her- well sorta.

"I'm Qibli and I'm going to try my best to do well here"
Moon glanced around- it seems like Umber was staring at him. Qibli was handsome too, in a less intense way, Maybe I can hang out with him.. he doesn't seem to care if I'm a NightWing or not.

As class went on Moon started to zone out and soon enough homeroom was finish. The bell rang and Kinkajou race with to her.

"Soooooo.. what happened?!?" Kinkajou walked besides her. Moon groaned "I accidentally tripped this Winter guy and he started to yell at me, then Qibli jumped in and stuff-"

Kinkajou literally was eating a chocolate bar listening closely to her.

"I'm not a movie theater Kinkajou" Moon laughed.

"Oh I know, but WOW, I really like Winter- I mean not now that he yelled at you. Who's this Qibli guy? Everyone seems nice- but all this in the first day??!" She yammered.

As they went to there  class and sat down. They still where together the same people.

"Okay everyone, so we made Winglets, which mean one person from each tribe are in a one group. This is one group here and a couple others. What I'm saying is.. you guys are staying like this from the whole year"

"MoonWatcher, Kinkajou, Qibli, Umber, Winter and Turtle" the teacher said the first group.

The rest of the groups were a mumbles because Moon looked at Qibli who smiled warmly at her although his thoughts were. I'll figure you out.....soon.

And she could feel a chilly feel down her spine so she knew Winter was looking at her.
She then faces him, he was indeed, he glanced at her harshly but thought I know everything about you.