Chapter 5: More shiping

"Wait, don't we have to pick a book? We should start stormy up ideas on what event we should write about" Moon said running her finger though the books.
"Yeah, I agree look we should go there" Qibli pointed to a sign that said Old History Events.
They walked to the signed and saw all the books that were old and fragile.
After a while Qibli held out his hand with a book and said "What about this one, it's about the SandWing war"
"Oh that's correct" Moon picked the book up slightly touching his finger tips. Qibli skipped a heart beep with they did although Moon didn't seem to notice.
"What about this one?" Kinkajou held out a book about The people who stopped the war.
"Ohhh that good to" Moon picked it up.
"What about this one" a sharp voice said and Winter held out the war between NightWings and IceWings.
"Yeah, that's good to..." Moon reached up to pick the book out but didn't have the same happiness on her voice.  Before she could reach it, Qibli grabbed it.
"Oh come on, many people like the DoD and the War, not the War between tribes" Qibli said.
Moon looked up at him. Was he, helping her? Why? Why a NightWing like her? Then he smiled at her a little bit and went on talking.
Winter looked at Qibli coldly as he talked.

"You done yet? First of all it's a great book. It's very long and has historic events, it's very detailed and I'm sure we would all get a good grade" he then looked at Moon. She was looking right at Winters eyes. Her eyes looked curious but there was lots of sadness into it.
Winter shut his eyes hard and then shoved the guilty feeling away.

"Well, I feel like it's better to write on either these too books" Kinkajou stepped in.
"We should make a vote" Qibli said raising his hand. "I vote for the SandWar"
"Me too" Kinkajou said.
"You serious?" Winter grumbled.
"Now who votes for the War between IceWings and NightWings?" Qibli asked and he and Kinkajou arms went down.
Winter raised his hand.
Moon then slowly raised her hand.
"Moon..?" Qibli said walking towards her.
"His- his book is better.. it does has more details and it's popular then those two books combined.." she said with her head down. "So yes I agree. You guys should to"
Kinkajou shuffled her legs uncomfortably. "Okay, if that's what you want...."
Winter inhaled sharply "okay then, let's start." And pulled the book away from Moons hands. Don't I said DON'T FEEL GUILTY. This is what you wanted. Right? And she's a NightWing for sake. Don't feel guilty for a beautiful NightWing. Winter almost slapped himself but remembered there was people behind him. I didn't think anything. I hate NightWings. I hate NightWings. I hate NightWings. I hate NightWings. He kept thinking that over and over again until they sat on a table.

They all talked about the event in the book until Qibli needed to use the restroom.
"Uh I need to use the restroom, I'll be back.."
"Same here!" Kinkajou walked out of the library. Well they be okay alone? I don't know but I got to go BAD! Qibli ran to the restrooms.

Moon just kept reading the book.
"Hm...." she said softly.
"What?" Winter said.
"Oh.. Nothing.." she said once again softly but kinda grumbled it.
"Oh the story about foeslayer and Artic?" Winter said around her ear, not knowing what he was doing.
Moon almost fell off of her chair.
"Thought NightWings stole Artic" Winter growled.
"Wait- so Foeslayer had a kid with Artic?" Moon asked while speed reading.
"Indeed, and it was forced" Winter grumbled.
"A- wait- A NightWing and an IceWin-" Moon shook.
"Yes- it's sickening isn't it?" Winter said with disgusted but immediately felt guilt when he saw Moons face.

"Yeah... yes it does.. I guess" Moon looked back at Winter but quickly looked back at the book.
Quite pass by. Winter discussing what they should write about.

Until Moon heard voices down the hallway of the library. Oh no- she quickly grabbed her backpack and ran behind some bookshelves till she found this tiny space. Whew. She was relaxed until she saw White hair popped up. "Winter???!" She shirked.

"What are you doing here?! Why are you in this small space?! Why were you running?!" He asked her. Oh come on- the voices were getting louder.

"Sorry about this" she whispers and grabbed his by the sides of his suit and pushes him towards her.