🖼🔥Chapter 6: just read if you want tea

Back flash:
"Sorry about this" she whispers and grabbed his by the sides of his suit and pushes him towards her.

Back to the story:
Moons face was pressed against Winter chest. She inhale sharply and then slipped herself in front of him.
"What are you-"
But Moon placed her hands on his mouth.
The voices form the hall were louder and late Winter barley noticed it was other IceWings, not just random IceWings, his sister, Icicle. Wow her hands are so warm. I mean it's not warm warm but nice. But then he shook his head and focused on the voices.
Moon slowly removed her finger off of his face. She placed her finger in her mouth as a single to still be quiet.
"Why did you hide?" He whispered.
"I don't usually hide, I mostly ovoid them but..." Moon looked straight into Winter eyes.
She didn't want them to judge me because of being alone with a NightWing.. she cared about my reparation.
Still looking at her face and nodded so she knew he understood. As the voices faded Moon said "I think there gone"
"Oh," she covered her face from laughing.
Winter has his hands against the wall and feet close together so he took less space.
"I- You pushed me too hard" Winter grumbled.
"Oh that's right, sorry" and remembered how she pushed him so she could be in front.
"Need help?" She looked at him curiously.
"Uh- no" not from a NightWing.
She giggled "okay good luck getting yourself out of there" she said and placed a finger on him so he got even more stuck.

"I hate you" he said but kinda smirked.
"Tell me about it" she stood still and smiled at him.
He tried getting out but made it worse.
Moon rolled her eyes and got closer to him.
"Uh- I said I didn't need help!"
"Absolutely you do" Moon sighed.
She grabbed his suit and pulled him, maybe a little too hard because he came off and tried to balance himself. He ended up almost pining Moon against the wall. He opened his eyes and saw that he had his arms placed against the walls and Moon in between. Moon looked up at him, "um- can you...", wrapping her hands around his arms.
Winter was stuck, they looked like a scene in a movie where a guy would kiss a girl or something. Then he remembered Moon saying something and flashed back.
"I- yeah-" he stuttered, his heart racing. He was about to remove his arms until he heard a small gasped-
He turned his head and saw Kinkajou and Qibli looking at them.

A Sketch and yeah I was too lazy 😅