💕🔥Chapter 16: Get it Winter

Winter was shook to see Moon sleeping next to him.

He back away and first but then got closer to her.

He moved the hair that was blocking her closed eyes.

She was exquisite, Winter couldn't help but stare.
Winter, you shouldn't feel this you and you know it. His mind told him.

Never trust NightWings. Only talk to them if necessary. Stay away. Show them you're in control.

Winter's parents voices echoed as he got closer to her.

The world wouldn't accept us. My parents wouldn't. The IceWings either.
He shouldn't feel the little happiness in his heart as she got excited to see him.
Winter's heart raced as he rubbed his white hair against Moon's.

Then screw the world. Screw my parents.
He thought strongly but other thoughts crash into it.
No no no no. That's not right, you can't, you can't.

Winter could feel her gentle breathing as his head dropped down to look at every inch of her face.
He cupped her head and closed his eyes.
He couldn't do this. He couldn't.
But yet he slightly opened his mouth and he lowered his head at her measure.

Before he would do anything. Before he would feel her lips, he felt hands on him shoulders.
He shot his eyes opened and anger flashes in him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Qibli joked but Winter could see his serious face and tone.

Winter pushed his too-warm hands off.
"None of your concern" He hissed but his face burned up from embarrassment.

"Obviously it wasn't but I couldn't let you do that" Qibli glanced at Moon and back at him.
"She's asleep Winter!" He whispered yelled.

"Don't you think I know that!?" Winter growled.

"You once told me it's not polite to do things to someone when their sleep" Qibli informed him. 

"I couldn't let you. If that did happen...." Qibli's voice dropping a little from picturing Winter and Moon together but he shock his head, reminding himself that all he wanted was for her to be happy, even if it meant she wasn't with him.

"She has to be awake! I want her to accept it, both of you, together! not just you!" Qibli looked dead serious and held his hand under where Winter would have punched the floor (but he backed away because he didn't like Qibli's warmness.)

"Yeah, yeah.. I get it" Winter grumbled facing the opposite direction of the freckled guy.

Qibli sighed deeply and patted the floor where Winter was. "I'm staying here"

"What?!" Winter snapped and faced him again.

"You can't control yourself, I can tell" he answered back as he placed pillows and blankets into the spot.

"You never been tested!" Winter blurted out but it was too late to go back and Qibli faced him.

"You're right. I haven't" he paused.
"But I will do with all my ability to stop myself"He smiled at Winter (which just angered him more.)

"Goodnight Winter" Qibli nodded his head and went to sleep.

"gOoDnIgHt wInTeR" Winter mimicked and sighed.
Guilt waved as he thought what Qibli told him.

Winter slowly feel back to sleep but woke up a few hours after smelling food.
He saw two head, one bursting with energy which is probably Kinkajou and the other moving with worry.
Winter covered his face not wanting to deal with the embarrassment.

"Winter!" "Winterrrrrrrrr." "WINTER!" Kinkajou yelled.

"He's asleep, let him" he heard Moon say.
"It's so late tho"

"Guys come over here" Qibli yelled form the kitchen.

"Coming" Moon yelled.
"Wake up soon" She told him.

Winter shuffled and got up, shoving his hands in his pockets.

He entered in the room with Turtle, Kinkajou and Moon at the table while Qibli walked around serving everyone blueberry Pancakes.

"Oh wow, awake I see" Qibli passed him, acting like they didn't just fight earlier and placed down a plate to Kinkajou.

"Mm" Winter mumbled, snatching a chair.

"You're pretty grumpy" Turtle raised his eyebrow.

"Did you not sleep well" Moon looked up at him with worried eyes.

Winter rubbed his fingers against his eye.
"No, I just didn't get enough sleep"
He moaned at the pain in his head but shot his eyes up asking, "Where is Peril and Umber?"

"Umber went back to his dorm to visit his siblings" Kinkajou said while eating her pancakes.
"And Peril basically couldn't go a day without seeing Clay" Moon laughed.

*idk what to put here 😭*
The next character well be about two new students coming to their school and everyone is a bit older. And it well involved a lot of jealousy (for those who like it idk. I just wanted to post this ASAP so I don't leave a cliffhanger.)