🙏Please read🙏

Hello WoF readers!

I haven't been updating my story's as much as I have.
Mostly due to the hatred how I began this story.
So I decided that I well make a Wings of Fire as humans story 2!
I will keep up this story but it's basically closed. The other story well be coming out as soon as I write it down and think of a interesting storyline.
I would love for those that support me in this story, support me in the new one.

In the meanwhile these are my other stories:

About: Moon didn't chose a partner, years later Kinkajou prepares a reunion with there old classmates! Will Qibli and Winter catch feelings for Moon again? If they do how will she reacted? (Sorry for the chumpy photo)This story is pretty messy but...

Will Qibli and Winter catch feelings for Moon again?
If they do how will she reacted?
(Sorry for the chumpy photo)
This story is pretty messy but I want to continue it.

————————————————————————

This story is coming out soon, I'm writing it before publishing it. I want this story to be neatly written and planned unlike this one and the other.

About it: (Ik this isn't whats happen in the book but I thought it was nice)
Moon is an anxious Princess with rare mind reading powers.
Winter a prince who's tribe is dying due to the war of NightWings and IceWings.
His tribe has no choice but to come and try to peace with them, including there prince meeting the Princess.
Soon, Winter must ask the marriage of Moon.
Well Moon accept?
Will SecretKeeper agree?
Is Winter bodyguard, Qibli, falling in love with the Princess who he can never be with?
How does Moonwatcher feel, being in love with two dragons?

Well Moon accept? Will SecretKeeper agree? Is Winter bodyguard, Qibli, falling in love with the Princess who he can never be with? How does Moonwatcher feel, being in love with two dragons?

(Haven't figured out a title but this will be the photo)

Tysm if you read to the end <3
Also if you really like Wings of Fire I have Tik tok: mybestfriend_simpsforky0
:the o in kyo is a zero

it's gacha since it's WAY easier for me then to make a drawing frame by frame but I have shown a dragon animation.