Chapter 7: Reactions

Flash back:

"I- yeah-" he stuttered, his heart racing. He was about to remove his arms until he heard a small gasped-
He turned his head and saw Kinkajou and Qibli looking at them.

Present:

"KINKAJOU!" Moon almost yelled "I-it's not what it looks likes!" She laughed nervously.
Kinkajou just sat there in silent and stared.
"Winter" She whispered at him.
"My bad.." he barely mumbled and removed his arms.
Moon ran to Kinkajou and held her shoulders. "Kinkajou! I said it's not what it looks like" but then she started to make some fan girl noises or something.
"So then, what was that?" Qibli said not knowing what just happened and not knowing what this feeling in his chest was.

Moon looked at Qibli and noticed he was scanning Winter intensely . Did he think that Winter would hurt her? He would never hurt me.. he is rude to me but he couldn't hurt me... right?

"Well, I was running away and for so reason Winter cased me and then he got stuck then I unstuck him, then he got unbalanced." Moon said quickly.
"That weird but why in that position?" Qibli asked but shot Winter a suspicious look.

"Anyways can we start on the project?" Moon said trying to ignore the topic and ignoring Qiblis question.
Just a few minutes taking about the book the bell rang.
"Do you think we're going to have enough time? To finish the project?" Kinkajou asked.
"I don't know " Moon mumbled looking through the book and notes.
"Do you guys think we need to stay in for lunch?" Qibli asked although he glanced at Moon for her reaction.

"I mean if we want to finished it on time or finish early" Moon still looking through the notes.

"We can stay in right?" Kinkajou asked.

"Yeah.. no, that's not going to work" Winter walked out of the library. I'm not going to spend time with them much longer if I have too.

"I guess we are going to then" Qibli said, loudly.

Winter paused. Alone. He softly growled and noticed himself. WHY SHOULD I CARE!?! And continued to walk outside the library.

"Guess that didn't work.." Qibli mumbled.
"We should eat lunch and come back" Kinkajou said while packing up.
"Right"
And Kinkajou asked what Moon and Qibli wanted so she could get it in the vending machine.

"Uh, can you get me some lemon Chips and water?" Moon said passing some money to Kinkajou.
"OH, can I get some raisins and peanut butter grandma cookies?" Qibli reached out and passes Kinkajou some money.

"What??!!" Qibli said to Moon after she made a face and as Kinkajou headed out.

Btw, I would love to answer to your comment but I haven't verified my account so I can't answer 😅 THANK YOU for all of the support 💕