🔥Chapter 12: Falling for you

Previously:

"I'm coming with you.." Winter stood up while Kinkajou choked on her boba.

~now-

((Look for the 🔥 if you what to skip to the more tea))

"Wat" Moon said confused. Doesn't he hate me 🤨🤨🤨 what if it's a trick. Doubt it though.
"Uh I mean I guess" she finished off.

"Wait wait wait wait" Qibli put his hands up to his face with confusion, the same face as Kinkajou. "Why?" Kinkajou finished off.

Winter sighed. "So many questions, come on" he looked Moon with a serious face.

Winter then closed the door after they finished.

Moon awkwardly walked and her overthinkerself, overthinked. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?......but for real.. why?

Soon enough they were in the library and she walked to the far end corner to check out her book.

"Why come out here, we have a library at school you know" Winter followed her.

"I know I just like it here better" Moon answered him, she wasn't lying, but she mostly came here because it had the History, Romance and Fiction novels. 

It was a long walk because the library was huge and had large book shelves.

"Here we are, let me just find it" Moon said as she ran her fingers between the books.

(The books: 😩) okay sorry. Back to the story.

"Found it"
"Right, let's go"

🔥🔥🔥🔥not a lot of Fire but still some 😛

Moon looked over at the shelves as they walked by until she stopped a book she was forever looking for.

She couldn't reach it so she left her book on the ground and started to slowly climb the book shelves. Ack sorry just this once.

She finished grabbed it. Phew finished.
Moon started to slowly step off, she was only until she heard "Moon!" , losing her attention,
she lost her balance. She started to fall for a short time until she heard a huge hud.

Moon rubbed the top of her head hearing while Winter groans. Moon and Winter both opened there eyes at the same time, indeed close to each other's faces. They both backed away quickly, embarrassed.

"Uhm, sorry about that.." Moon mumbled, getting up. "And thank you"

"sure...no problem" Winter groaned at the last part from getting up.  "Thanks for helping me up" he joked.

"Didn't -last time you didn't want help though" Moon said looking at him.

"Righttt...." he said avoiding eye contact.

"Umh, how can I replay you?" Moon said awkwardly, picking up books from the floor that fell.

"Just don't do that it's dangerous" Winter said, coming out strangely out of his mouth and helping Moon with the books.

"Huh, you say that like you care about me" She smiled and joked. She left the books on the shelf and looked up to see Winter it front of her.

He tilted her head more up with his hand, causing her to look him at the eye.
"I do."

Idk why I like this chapter 😩😩😶😶😶
Kay bye 😀.
Btw thanks for the views 🥰.