🖼Chapter 9-Whos that? PLEASE LOOK JUST FOR MY DRAWING I SORTA PROUD OF IT.

"What are you doing here???!" A voice said pretty loudly that sounded like Kinkajou.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Me, I'm here!" A voice said.

"Winter??" Qibli asked.

"Yeah yeah, I'm here, I came back to do the project" He said rubbing his head because a book fell on top of him.

"Were you spying on us?" Qibli said but joking although he might consider paying attention to his surroundings more.

"HA, you wish!" Winter said harshly but he wouldn't admit he would do something like that.
(IM SORTA PROUD IF THIS, btw it's only his expression I didn't draw the background or his clothes)

Winter then got up and dusted his hands off.
All of us then went to the table.

Moon started to write notes while Kinkajou sat next to her. Qibli was reading the book and Winter got an extra copy.

~~~time skip cuz that is all boring stuff 🥱~~~
~~~Pretend they finished the project and they presented it~~~ 🥱 🥱.

Qibli walked out of the class with Moon.
"That was good wasn't it?" Qibli asked her after they presented there project.
"Yeah hopefully we get a good grade"
"Why wouldn't we??" Kinkajou bounced it.

"By the way- I need help with some math can you help me?" Qibli looks over at the poster on the wall.

"Sure, although I'm have lots of homework..." Moon looked up like she was calculating her homework.

Qibli freak out because today was like last day to turned it in and he had no idea how to do the homework.
"Whydon'tIgotoyourdormthen?"
Moon almost spit out the water she was drinking. While Winter gave a suspension glace at Qibli.
"Uh- isn't that like not allowed?" Moon asked while her faces burned up.

"Oh, no worries we just don't need to get caught!" Kinkajou said waving her hands.

"Hmbm" Moon mumbled but approve.

"Sure just put on a wig or something" Moon said. "I don't want to get in trouble"

"If anyone gets it trouble.. technically I do"
Qibli smiled.

"Yeah that's true" Moon waved bye to him since they were going to different classes.

Qibli started walking to his classes until he heard footsteps.
He sighed. "What do you want?"

"Nothing.. it's just suspicious. You guys can meet anywhere, why the dorms?" Winter asked still behind him.

"Well....." Qiblis mind loading.

"I-I- *cough* I don't know! I just need help with my homework!" Qibli grinned his teeth feeling his face warm up, while covered his face on his backpack

"Tsk, you know your not allowed to do that" "and why are you sooo interested in her?" Winter asked.

Qibli huffed "Well, why are YOU interested why IM interested."

"WELL-" *inserts the photo again*

"It's JUST THAT- your breaking the RULES"Winter almost yelled, RIGHT?? His mind burst

Winter almost yelled, RIGHT?? His mind burst.

"Yeahyeahyeah" Qibli copied Winter.
"Tell me the REAL Reason" Qibli looked right at him.
Qibli studied his position and action.

"You like her, don't you..." Qibli looking shock.

"HA, Don't be ridiculous!" "Hello, I'm a IceWing!" "Hello, SHES a NightWing!"
He told Qibli harshly before entering his class.

While Qibli stood there in the hallway 🧍🏾.
He gasped, "if he actually likes her.... then I'm in trouble" Qibli whispered.