Chapter 1 Greeting to the dead

Trigger warning
Self harm
Sad thoughts
Abuse
Swears
Also some bad grammar
———————————————————————————
Naruto POV
                I ran from the loud gang of people. Blood dripping from my arm and left leg to the ground. The footsteps of the people fades away. When I heard no more footsteps from those damn mean villagers I decided to walk carefully to my apartment. Dragging my feet till I see the building of my apartment. I started to smile since I'm almost home. My arm injury started to heal. My left leg haven't started to heal yet, but I guess I have to be patient. When I grabbed my keys from my pocket , I began to get excited to rest on my bed and relax. Tomorrow I have to go to the academy again so it'll be better if I rest up so my injuries will heal faster.

        When I entered in my apartment I felt I was being watched but I can't sense the source that was watching me so I shrug it off. I had more things to think about. Once I reach my bed I fallen face first on the bed. I let out a groan of anger of how the villagers treated me. I hated this place ever since I was 4. I started to get up to get my razor because I can't handle the stress. I got up the bed and realize my left leg started to heal. Then I went to my draw beside my bed and took out one razor. I started to cut only 3 lines because I don't want to overdue it because of tomorrow. Once I finish it was 10:52pm . I decided to try to go to sleep. But if that doesn't work I'll cry myself to sleep.

        I was crying in the corner of my room. Until I felt someone hugging me in comfort. Feeling warmth and love . It's like I never wanted the hug to end. I couldn't see who it was but it felt warm.

       I woke up sweating....'A nightmare of comfort?That didn't seem like it was a nightmare like I had through years. I love that dream. It felt so warm and sweet. That dream had to been a bad thing because it might have twist to it. Maybe if I didn't wake up that person would've hurt me or betray me. But that dream didn't feel cold and heartless like the other nightmares I had. 'I look at the time it was 5:53 am. ( ok I can't be the only one but in real life I bet we all wake up in the middle of night for no reason 😂 over and over then you decided to stay awake because school is in 5,4,3,2,1 hours -by the author -anyway back to the story) I decided to make an early breakfast because I have to go the academy in 2 hours. It takes me a while to eat breakfast. Once I went to the kitchen and get my instant ramen. I put the boiling water in the cup then I accidentally spilled half of the water in my face because of the splash. I dropped the kettle on the floor . I yelped in pain. The water splash near my right eye. I ran to the bathroom. But hit my face at wall while I ran but didn't care. I wanted to see if the splash is noticeable. I check the mirror but it was just a adult thumb big on his top right eye. At least he can explain this easily to the sensei because I can tell him the truth how I got this. Also it might heal. I walk to the kitchen where his instant ramen was and the bitchy kettle was still on the floor . I went and look down at the kettle and said " I hope you fucking burn in a fire, but I need you to eat food..." After that I sat down and started eating half of the ramen then lost my appetite so I threw it in the trash. The academy starts in 56 minutes.' I guess I should go outside for some fresh air because I can some fresh air' I changed in my orange and blue suit that I hate because it makes me stand out but I can't go to normal stores because everyone thinks I'm a demon. Stupid bitches. I looked in the mirror the burnt on my face was almost done healing.

       Once I went outside it was a beautiful day for villagers to torture me :) anyway while I went down the stair I went through the forest because I can't stand glares today. I walk through the peaceful forest.But then I saw a man with grey hair and a mask near a grave. He look at me in a confused way.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the academy?" He asked

"The academy starts in 35 or 30 minutes " I said  faking a smile.