Can you explain?

Hey guys I know I haven't updated my fanfics in a week like I promise it's just life really hates me, but Im getting it together so im gonna try to continue this one week update promise thing, ANYWAY LETS GO!

WARNING : Swears, too many swears.

Also Naruto killing thoughts on Sasuke.

No one POV

     "Wow, It look so beautiful and peaceful out here, and we just left the village's gates!" Naruto said as he admired the outside . Sakura was smiling and excited because she could do a real mission with Sasuke. And Sasuke was ready to show his strength and improved it, for revenge. Kakashi was afraid if something bad and extreme happened to his genin. Tazuna was a little nervous, because he was not sure if these kids could even protect him, and because well you know, because the mission was going to be an A rank for them, and they don't know....

"Man, this is so boring...." Obito said, Naruto grunted in agreement. As they all walk in silence Naruto, Obito, and Kakashi noticed something stranger. There was a puddle...

But it was hot as fuck, and it haven't rain in a long time. The three kept a close eye on that. Naruto felt some kind of chakra coming from it, he was really ready to throw hands.

They all walked over it, except for Obito dumbass, he was just floating.

"Oh, look it's the demon brothers again ...be careful Naruto." Obito said rolling his dead eyes.

'Again? What does he mean by that? I guess Obito have met these people once...' Naruto thought, but as he thought, two ugly ass bitches (sorry demon brothers simps😅) jump out of the puddle ad tied Kakashi with a spikey chain, then supposedly "died". Everyone else was shocked except for Naruto because he knew if he died, he would've saw him and his dead soul. But then two of the brothers jumped behind Naruto and were going to kill him, but Naruto dodge it quick enough, but Sasuke didn't notice that Naruto dodged it, so he threw the shurikens anyway at the chains. So then the demon brother were restrain from the shuriken, but they detached themselves from the chains, one targeted Naruto and one target at Tazuna.

Naruto was trying to catch his breath but frozed in action as one was approaching him. He frozed because it reminded him so much of his past life.

While Sakura was trying to protect Tazuna, and Sasuke tried to protect Tazuna, but before one of the demon brothers can lay a finger on them, Kakashi choked him with his arms, and he then grabbed the other one that scratch Naruto.

Everyone was shocked but Naruto and Obito knew that he used a jutsu.

"Show off." Obito scoffed and wrapping his arms. "Anyway Naruto are you okay?" Obito asked, he was very worried for Naruto.

"Hmm mm" Naruto nodded.

"Sorry Naruto I didn't protect you from that scratch, I just never thought you would freeze like that.." Kakashi apologize as he then started to drag and tie the brothers by the tree.

Sasuke gave a smirk at Naruto. "Hey, your not hurt, are you? Scaredy-cat." Sasuke started to mock Naruto, which really made Naruto angry.

' Sasuke if you don't shut you "it's not a phase" mouth up, I'll bash your head on that fucking tree over there, and rip your insides to see how many bullshit you have in you, YOU FUCKING C*NT, that why your fucking brother didn't kill you, because you have so much bullshit, and he only killed the most useful one, and knowing you when you grow up, you won't be worth his fucking time, so remember that P*SSY!!! !!!!!'.  Naruto thought as he started shaking from anger, he really wanted to say that to Sasuke so badly. Kakashi notice.

"Naruto you should stop shaking, if you do that poison in your hand will spread in your body so you have to stay still!" Kakashi said to Naruto.

"Now Tazuna, can you explain, why their was ninjas attacking mostly directly at you?" Kakashi said as Tazuna gulped.
_________________________________

HELLO HOPE YOU ENJOY, WILL UPDATE SOON!! ANYWAY LOVE YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! 707 words