Chapter 3 Crying?

Trigger warning
Depressing thought
Self harm
Abuse
Swear
____________________________________

Recap
"Oh sorr-  wait then why aren't you in a orphanage?" Obito asked.

"I'll tell you when we're inside." Naruto said then he opened the door.

____________________________________
  Third POV
              Naruto then open the door of his apartment. Once he did it was not what Obito expected. It was a messing madness.

"Holy- why is it so damn messing?" Obito said.

"I don't like cleaning, it's boring and I'm going to mess the room anyway."

" Well you know what, I'm not going to train you until you clean this up."

" WTF?!, you expect me to clean all of this?!" Naruto said with a shocked face.

" get to cleaning ." Obito said with closed eyes and a smirk.

"I hate you..."

____________________________________

-After Naruto finished cleaning half of his apartment-

"Please can I stop here and tomorrow I'll finish" Naruto said in exhaustion.

Obito sighed but knew that their no way he'll finish cleaning here in one day.

"Alright, why don't you take a rest it 10:53 so you should rest, then tomorrow we can train after you class," Obito said .

" THANK YOU!" Naruto said while face planting on his bed and started to go in his covers. Didn't bother to change his clothes "Goodnight Obito" Naruto said falling asleep.

"Goodnight " Obito said while watching Naruto fall asleep.

____________________________________

Obito POV

Naruto feel asleep I decided to look around. Since I'll be staying hear I should look around. I saw a cabinet that was full of ... ramen? I opened the cabinet and a lot of ramen fell to the ground. 'Is this all he eat?!' I check more cabinet to check if this is all he eat and mostly all the cabinets in the kitchen and sure enough all he eat is ramen. 'Sigh, a ramen addict reminds me of my sensei wife.'

      As I was sitting looking at the sky bored at the window . Until I heard someone crying. I look behind me and saw Naruto crying?

To be continued

Hey guys I know this is short but I promise next chapter will be 1000 words over for now it 372 also I'm making more fanfics of naruto so I'll update in a week or less. Bye later