Chapter 2 Why is he afraid

Trigger warning
Sad thoughts
Swears
Also some bad grammar
____________________________________
Recap
Me and Obito were about to leave the class until I was stopped by my four best friends. A dog breathe, insect users, lazy Nara , and a person who eat 24/7. I smiled and said" what's up" they smiled except the insect user.

____________________________________
Naruto POV
          "Hey Naruto are you okay? You laugh like a maniac for no reason?" Shikamaru ask.

"Also not to mention you actually got a question correct." Shino said.

" Err, like I said I made a joke in my head, also I heard that Hashirama was the first hokage recently so I guess I got luck, BELIEVE IT!" I said, trying to force a convincing smile.

" Of course the idiot is still idiot." Kiba said with pride " Alright I'm going home see y'all " kiba said walking away.

Chouji was munching on his chips listening to the conversation.

" So do you guys want to hang out?" Chouji said in a muffle of his chips.

" Sorry guys, but I have to stay after class remember." I said.

" Maybe next time alright bye Naruto, wish you luck from Iruka lectures." Shikamaru waves so did chouji too.

Shino just only walk away like his usual goodbyes. I stayed in the class waiting for everyone to go.  Iruka and Mizuki were waiting to. I hated lectures. Iruka walked towards me , followed by Mizuki behind him .

" Alright Naruto if you bust the door out of the frame one more time , I will make you fix it." Iruka said with a tick mark on his forehead, not wanting to talk about this again.

" Okay Iruka sensei. I'll restrain myself from this happening again." I said with a nervous smile.

" See Iruka, he's such a good." Mizuki said with a smirk.

" MIZUKI DONT ACT LIKE HE DIDN'T TRY TO MAKE THE CHUNIN AND JOUNIN JOB HARDER?!" Iruka yelled at mizuki.

            I chuckle under my breathe. 'He was like a dad to me. But sometimes he gets angry what stupid things I do. Even though I have to act like an idiot, it's better than being a burden to everyone ' I thought sadly.

            After Iruka sensei yelled at Mizuki. Mizuki look at me with an evil grin. I got confused why he gave me that expression. Iruka sensei look at me with a calm face.

"Okay how about this Naruto, if you come to the academy without being late, We'll get ramen together." Iruka said with a smile, I smiled back.

"I WILL FOR SURE, BELIEVE IT!" I yelled with a real smile on my face.

" Glad to hear I'll talk to the hokage about the door, hope you keep that promise." Iruka sensei said with a grin.

" OKAY BYE" I yelled while running out of class.

____________________________________

Obito POV

'I didn't really get why Naruto had to forced a smile? But, since he's the only one that can see me, I guess I should stay with him as a friend for company. I should try to get more information about him so we could really know each other' I thought.

" So Naruto," I said gaining Naruto to glance at me " Where do you live, since I'm going to stay with you for a while."

" My apartment is just a few blocks away, but why would you want to stay with me?" He asked.

" Cause since we are friends we should know each other, also I might help you train." I said with pride.

He thought about it for 2 minutes, then nodded his head.

" So your saying you're going to be with me, but wha-" Naruto eyes widen.

I was confused why, but then I say a group of people. Naruto then grabbed my dead hands and dragged me away from them. We went to the forest , 'I'm guessing he doesn't like those people, or he just shy... he can't be shy , I just saw him busting a door and getting everyone attention. So what?' I thought.

" I thought you said we'll get there in a few blocks why are we going this way? Is this a short cut? Why were you afraid of those guys?" I question to get some answer he look at me then reply.

" like I told you I sh-" I cut him off with a objection to his lie.

" Then how come you busted that door and spoke loudly?" I said while we were walking, I'm guessing his house.

"Okay I just don't like some people here and also it's more quiet here." He huffed with frustration.

" why don't you like some people?" I asked .

" Because they don't like me anyway, I was wondering how did you die?" He asked changing the subject but I knew if I push him more he'll probably get triggered.

" I died of a boulder, when I save one of my comrades ..." I said not wanting to remember .

" Oh how did you get yourself in that situation?" Naruto ask me.

" Mission, HOW FAR IS YOUR HOUSE?!" I yelled having a feeling we have been waking forever.

Naruto laughed at my comment. I didn't think it was funny he said couple of blocks, NOT MILES. It's probably because we stumbled to people so he changed his direction so this will take long.

" We are almost there, just calm down." Naruto said smiling.

His real smile was better than his fake. I'm glad he warming up to me . But sometimes he seems like he's hiding something from everyone of just me.

" Now we're almost close we just need to get out the forest and see that building there?" Naruto said as he pointed at an apartment.

" That's where you live?" I asked , the apartment looks nice enough.

"Yup" Naruto said.

Then we started to go to the entrance and Naruto looks relief, maybe he happy to be home. I wonder what his parents look like. I got excited to see his parents and what his apartment room looks like. He grab a key in his pocket, then unlocked it.

" Wait where are your parents, can't you just knock on it instead or are they at work?" I asked.

There was this awkward pause then he opened his mouth.

" I don't have parents." He said with a nervous smile.

" Oh sorr- wait then why aren't you in an orphanage?" I asked

" I'll tell you when we're inside." Naruto said then he opened the door.

To be continued

Well I hope you enjoy I'll post another chapter under a week 1083 words