Prank pt 2

Author POV

"Huh?" Obito question of what Naruto was talking about.

"You know since I'm alive I can get revenge for you LIKE A WE CAN DO OUR FIRST PRANK TOGETHER!" Naruto yelled with excitement. "But it won't be a big one since it's only one person. At least we can do this one together." Naruto suggested.

"I mean maybe, sure! But I have to warn you it's very hard to prank this guy. He might back fire you." Obito warned. Naruto rolled his eyes not caring what is going to happen to him, he just cared about Obito and his bonding time. Having a friend like this makes him regret it because he would have to be careful of making Obito worried about his health, but it's also make him happy to have someone there for him not leaving his side.

"No worries I will be careful for this guy!" Naruto yelled.

"The academy starts in twenty more minutes so we have to make this quick." Obito said with a proud smile.

"Alright, so do you know where he is at this time of a day." I asked.

"Yup a few places we have to explore to find him." Obito said with a smile.

"WELL WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR LETS GO!" Naruto said with a happy heart.

"Love the confidence." Obito  mumbled with a smile.

"First we need to plan how to prank him, know where he is, plan the prank on the place where he usually goes, set it, and then watch the show!" Naruto said.

"I think I have an idea of what kind of prank we should do, " Obito said  getting Naruto attention with a big grin on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 minutes of explaining the plan

       "Okay, I think I got all of the items for this awesome prank!" Naruto yelled with sparkles in his eyes while carrying two buckets of blue paints. "One question." Naruto asked getting a curious glance from Obito. 

"Okay, go ahead and ask it." Obito said smiling with excitement about the prank.

"What happened if he goes to a more public place and everyone sees something suspicious?" 

"Well then we will force him out of their and figure it out." Obito said "Either way, he will still be covered in the paint."

"Alright, then Im ready" Naruto said beside Obito as he open the door. " GAAHH!!!" Naruto screamed as he sees more dead souls like Obito. 

"What's wro-" Obito got cut out as he realizes what Naruto was looking at. "Wait, are you telling me that I'm the first ghost you seen?!"

"WELL DUH, why did you think I freaked out when we first met?!" Naruto yelled back as he got up of the ground of his apartment door entrance. 

"Oh yeah....Also don't worry some of them are very nice." Obito said to Naruto, Naruto was unsure, he was a little scared of the others because he think most of them were killed by the nine-tails. ( Yes he knows, but he acts like he doesn't so the hokage doesn't have to lie to him anymore) Obito noticed the scared look.  "Still scared? Here watch this." Obito said getting his attention. "HELLO FRIENDS!!" Obito yelled to the other dead souls.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Obito and Naruto heard from a random dead person. 

"WELL YOU FIRST!" Obito yelled back with a flustered face. While Naruto laugh his guts out. Obito smiled as he realized he made Naruto happy again. 

"Oka-hah! Y-You ca---" Naruto said trying to breathe.

"Breathe in and out Naruto." Obito said with a worried tone. Naruto tried but failed. Then soon he went back to normal. "You done?" Obito asked. Naruto nodded.

"Love how their so nice to you." Naruto joke, only to get a glare from Obito "Also what was the guy name again?" Naruto asked.

"I call him Bakashi" Obito said " But his real name is Kakashi, Ill tell more info about him later."

As they walked to Obito grave they saw Kakashi about to leave the grave.

"Dammit we are to late." Obito said.

"Well there only one more way to do this." Naruto whispered. He ran to Kakashi direction who was to focus on book. Then Naruto faked a trip with only one bucket in his hand. Soon the paint was all over Kakashi pants and some parts of his shirt. Kakashi snapped out of his part that he was so focus on. He turned and yelled " What the hell are yo-" Kakashi stopped in the middle of his sentence as he saw a blonde on the ground who 'trip'. 

"Gomen, sorry I didn't know where I was going." Naruto lied. Kakashi eyes harden at Naruto scanning him. 

"Uh-huh yeah what is a little child like you doing here again, the orphanage is that way." Kakashi said pointing to the south. Naruto had a tick mark on his head but had an annoyed smile. Obito covered his mouth to keep himself from laughing.

"Yeah, and what is an old man doing here?" Naruto asked " The retirement home is that way." Naruto said pointing between the south and west." Naruto said with sly smile. He saw Kakashi had a tick mark on his forehead. But still having his cool. Obito couldn't take it anymore, he laughed. 

"So shorty do you realized that your academy starts in 6 more minutes ?" Kakashi said with a smirk coming through his mask. Naruto eyes widen. 

"SHOOT WELL, UM SEE YA OLD MAN!!" Naruto said as running at the academy direction. Obito then followed. 'Well that was a weird kid' Kakashi thought as he realized that he was still covered in paint  'Dammit now I have to deal with this.'

-Finally finish this chapter. My grades are finally okay. It's been long I still have more fanfics to work on so I have a lot of work to do. Anyway have a nice day. 981 words -