Weird kid

Naruto Pov

I am almost late. If I can make it in time, I can have ramen. But all I need to focus is on being on time. Few seconds I made it. 'Wow that was strangely fast?' I was at the entrance of the academy. "HOLY DAMN YOU RAN FASTER THAN SOMEONE I USED TO KNOW!" Obito yelled with shock as he fun a few miles to come towards me.

"Yeah that was surprising for me, I didn't even know I could do that!" I said while opening the door of the entrance going to the halls. Obito followed.

"Yeah no wonder your related to him...." he muttered but I heard.

"YOU SAID WHAT?! Who? Do I know them?" I asked. Obito sweat dropped.

"Oh never mind that." Obito said. What was he hiding?

"Please, I really want to know." I ask.

"Oh I don't remember how he look like but all I remember his name has a Na in it."

"That's all you remember of that person, only a part of his name?" I asked.

"Yup." Obito nodded but I could tell he was lying because he was avoiding eye contact. Well doesn't matter anyway. That person have never been in my life, probably.

I opened the door and I made it on time. YAY!! Everyone in the class ignore me except for Shikamaru, Choji, and kiba . They smiled and waved at me. I waved back.

Then someone bumped behind me. It was Iruka sensei. He looked shock but smiled. I smiled back. "So you finally on time, eh naruto." He said smiling.

"Yes I did, believe it!" I said.

"Ok then why don't you go back to your seat?" Mizuki sensei said with a smile but it was fake. I nodded anyway and sat in my seat next to Shikamaru .

____________________________________

After class, and lunch with Iruka sensei

  "That was some good ramen." I said

"That was amazing how you ate that much and fast without throwing up." Obito said.

"Yup so we didn't finish our training...." I said with a smile "and the sun is still up."

"Alright fine so we will continue with climbing trees with chakra." Obito said.

"Oh look there's a quite place there!!" I pointed at a spot that was far from the village.
____________________________________

"Ok I'm almost getting a hang of this." I said with sweat dripping down my face.

"You are full of surprises, some people can't even do this training without having a determination like you. But you should rest. This is a lot of work for you, because you didn't do a shadow clone properly, so your chakra is very unstable." Obito said with a worried expression.

"No I will not give up now, BELIEVE IT!!" I yelled putting my fist in the air.

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Me and Obito heard from a mile away.

"Was that the ghost from earlier today?" I asked Obito.

"Yeah I think it was." Obito replied with a bit of annoyance from that ghost.

"Do you think he have problems?" I asked.

"Oh yeah maybe anger issues." Obito said.

"Love that." I said giggling.

"Hn." Obito said. I paused and looked at him with dead eyes. "What?" He asked.

"IS THAT WHY SASUKE SAY THAT ALL THE TIME!!! WHAT IS THAT AN UCHIHA LANGUAGE SIGNATURE!!" I asked.

"What, I guess?" Obito said not sure. " Wait did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" I asked.

"That random ghost shut up." Obito said.

"YEAH YOU WISH BITCH!" The random ghost yelled.

"SHUT UP ORI, GO TELL THAT TO YOUR PARENTS RELATIONSHIP YOU DEAD BITCH!" Obito yelled. Ori  huh, damn tuff life. " sorry about that anyway I'm going to check on kakashi you can continue with your training,ok give me 10 minutes "

"YES SIR" I yelled as I continued trying climb the tree with my feet again.
___________________________________

"Alright I'm ba- Naruto where you at." Obito said while I was on top of the branch that was above him.

"SUPRISE!" I said standing upside down. Obito frozen in place.

"I think my non-existence soul left my body ." Obito said. "BUT YOU DID IT I CANT BELIEVE IT!"

"Yup! Thank you Obito sensei." I said which made Obito have tears of joy in his eyes. But then saw the conditions I was in.

"We should go home since you look like a reck." Obito said with a bit of worried in his voice.

"Alri-" I then blackout.

Obito POV

'Man he really work himself to death. I should probably drag him in that bush. No one wants to see him getting drag by something invisible in the village. ' I thought as I drag him to a bush and lay down with him. ' he really a weird kid' I thought as I smiled at him.

__________________________________
Hey guys I'm going to work on the next chapter and maybe that will be the one where team7 forms. Bye children. 823 words