Who dis mf

Ahh yes, blah blah blah, long story short, crush, family, love, sleeping, fanfics, genshin, travel, rafting, eye burns. Anyway  let's get started with our new chapter ^w^

Warning: swearing ofc

Naruto POV

"A deadly shadow?" I heard Kakashi sensei said, now everyone was paying attention, even me, I was so interested on who this person was. "Who is this?" Kakashi sensei said.

"You'll probably know who it is. I think you atleast heard of this name before." The old man said.

"He is a shipping magnate, by the name of Gato..." the old man said. Kakashi sensei eyes widened...

"Huh? Gato?..of Gato the Gato company? One of the world's richest man? " Kakashi asked.

"Huh, who?" I asked, this was very confusing. Sakura and Sasuke gave me a glared to shut up. I bet they don't even know who even is he either. But I rolled my eyes in respond when they turned back to the old man.

"Yes, Gato is a rich man, but he runs the same ruthless business, he sells drugs and deals in contraband using gangs and ninjas." The old man said. "It was one year ago, when Gato set his sight on the land of waves...He used wealth and violence to enter this country. Any one who stand in his way, never be seen again. He now controlled everything in the land of waves, but there is one thing that he fears, the bridge..." the old man said looking up to us.

'Did this Gato man have a bad experience with bridges?' I thought in my head.

" When the bridge is complete, it will join us to a land, and that will break his control! And I am the bridge builder." The old man said lastly.

'I- I didn't understand that much about this information, I wonder if he can tell us again, because I'm kinda confused a little...' I thought.

"I see, so since your the bridge builder, you are standing in this gangster way." Sakura said.

"So those men we fought were Gato's men" Sasuke said.

"Is it me, or is this information so much to take that I'm confused." Obito asked me.

"Don't worry I'm a little confused too." I whispered very quietly.

"I don't understand, if there are actual ninjas, why did you hide this from us? You could've gotten prepared Ninjas." Kakashi said.

"You see, the land of waves is a very poor nation,  it would be very expensive to afford actual ninjas to help." The old man said.

'Excuse me sir, are you blind, we are ninjas, so we got this fam.' I thought closing my eyes and smirking.

"But, if you do escort this mission, and drop me ashore, there won't be no bridge, and I will get killed before I reach home ..." he said in a sad voice making us a little guilty. "But don't worry, my grandson will be upset if I died, he'll cry out 'Grand-dad! I want my Grand-dad!'" The old man said as he mimic his grandson voice.

'Is he trying to make us guilty?' I thought as I sighed.

"Oh, also my daughter will also blame the ninjas of the hidden leaves, for blaming you for letting her live her life in sorrows and grieve." The old man said, I feel so uncomfortable of this situation.

"Well, I guess we have no choice then, we will continue this mission and guard you." Kakashi sensei said with a eyed-smile and a little sweat coming down from his forehead.

"Oh, I'm very grateful." Tazuna said with a smile. We all sighed except for Obito.

"Hey cheer up, atleast you can still kick some ass in this mission!" Obito said making me feel a little better, but all these pressure for this mission, Kami knows what unexpected actions will happen in this mission.
____________________________________

As we all landed ashore, I felt even more better because now I can move around more! As we kept walking on the land. I heard rustling coming from the bushes. I jumped a little forward and threw my kunai into the source of the sound.

"Huh? I thought I expected more action-" i said as I got cut off by the others behind me.

"STOP TRYING TO SCARE US YOU DAMN KID!" The old man said.

"YEA NARUTO, YOU SCARED ME TOO, AND WHAT IF THIS OLD MAN GETS AN HEART ATTACK FROM YOU UNEXPECTED ACTIONS!" Sakura yelled, clenching her fist. Kakashi went pass me to check what I hit.

"Aye then we got two dead motherfuckers in this mission then!" Obito said making me giggle a little. But then there glares shut me up.

".....What about you Sasuke, do you have an complaints?" I said turning to Sasuke, Sasuke looked at me with his emo ass eyes.

"Hn." He said.

"....A little socializing for you will be a nice for a change." I said, crossing my arms.

"Oh shut up Naruto, atleast he more better than you!" Sakura said, I feel like an outcast...wait..I AM AN OUTCAST- (A/N No I do not hate Sakura, but this is what she use to be like when she didn't know Naruto that much, but I'm glad she change tho ^w^)

'Literally, this is not team 7 this is team drama' Obito said.

"Yea I agree this team is a drama team, and all of these bitches can suck my di-" I whispered until Kakashi came out with a traumatize white rabbit in his gripped.

'....That bunny looks like they seen some shit." Obito said"

"Naruto did you throw your kunai just to traumatize this rabbit?" Kakashi sensei said to me.

"Naruto look what you done to that poor thi-" I cut Sakura off as I grabbed the bunny, and sat in the ground apologizing to it.

"IM SO SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME YOU POOR THING! ARE YOU HURT?!" I yelled as I check for cuts or wounds.

'That doesn't make no sense"Obito said.

"Huh?" I said out loud.

"Naruto did you say something?" Sakura asked me.

"No just let me talk to this rabbit ." I said making an excuse.

"Strange kid..." Tazuna mumbled.

"What we're you saying?" I said whispering to the Rabbit, just in case if anyone hears my voice they'll think I'm talking to the rabbit instead of a fucking ghost.

"I said this doesn't make any sense! Look at the fur, it a snow rabbit! And it summer time!" Obito said. Now that I think about...

"EVERYONE DUCK!" Kakashi sensei said.

"WHERE DUCK?!" I said as a sword above me almost chopping my head off hit the tree in front of me. I dropped the bunny.  I looked up and see a man standing on top of the sword now.

"Well if isn't the rogue ninja, Zubuza." Kakashi said.

'WHO THE HELL IS THIS MOTHER FUCKER?!' Obito yelled.

____________________________________
To be continued

FINALLY I DID IT! THANK YOU EVERYONE SO MUCH! LOVE YOU AND THANK FOR THE SUPPORT! SORRY IF I WAS LATE, TOO MUCH WAS GOING ON, BUT IM TRYING TO GO BACK IN TRACK OF UPDATING ONCE A WEEK EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SO MANY FANFICS TO UPDATE BUT WHATEVER! 1201 words!