Introduction and bell test: part 1

Naruto POV
"Ok guys we will be introducing to ourselves, one at a time." Kakashi 'sensei said.

"What are we suppose to say?" Sakura asked, I think she wanted an example, that will help us introduce more easier.

"Your like, dislikes, your future dream, hobbies, things like that." He said in a monotone voice.

"Uh before that, can you please tell us about yourself?" I asked. I wonder my eyeballs to Obito, seeing focus all his gaze on Kakashi, then I quickly looked back at Kakashi so he doesn't think I'm acting strange.

"Me? My name is Kakashi Hatake, I have some like and dislike, I never thought of a future dream.....As for my hobbies, I have many." He said.

"In the end, isn't all we know is his name?" Sakura said turning her head at me and Sasuke.

"Yeah..." I said as I nod in agreement. I looked back at Obito to see his face with a non- surprised face, added with a sigh.

"Now it's your guys turn's." Kakashi said. "Let's start with you, clumsy." I shot up and sit straight. I'm guessing he was referring to my paint prank, it was really a prank, but as long he got paint all over him. Sasuke and Sakura were continued of why he called me that, but I'm guessing they though I was clumsy too. Obito hold my shoulder to calm me down. I sigh.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like ramen, Iruka sensei, my best friends that I can trust," I said as I looked to the side as Obito was one of my best friends, he smiled, then I looked back at Kakashi and continued " My dislikes are..." I stopped and think about what I was going to say for this, to make sure nothing personal comes out of my mouth " Are the three minutes of pouring the hot water in the instant ramen, and ...yeah, anyway my hobbies are eating, training, hanging out with my friends, and my Dream is to become Hokage!" I said with a big grin. He looked at me with one of his brow rising when I said I wanted to become Hokage then relaxing. Did I remind him of someone?

"Okay,next." Kakashi sensei said.

"I'm Sakura Haruno, what I like....I mean, who I like is...." she turned her head at the emo, who didn't seem interested but then turned back with a blushed face" And my hobby is, I mean..." she looked at Sasuke with a smile again then turned back "My future dream is...." Then look back at Sasuke and squeal with a high pitch voice and covered her face by how much she was blushing over Sasuke . That hurt my ear a little sense they were a little sensitive.

"And? What about your dislikes?" Kakashi asked.

"Naruto!" Sakura said with an angry voice.Me and Obito looked at her with a =_= but I was a little nervous on having two of the people who don't care about me, I don't know about kakashi, but having these two people on my team. Kinda telling me I'll be the first on dead.

"And lastly." Kakashi sensei said.

"My name is....Sasuke Uchiha. I have lots of dislikes, but no likes in particular."

"Oh.." Sakura said , she must've felt a little hurt by that. I looked at him with a interested look.

"And.." he continued " I don't feel like summing up my ambition as just a dream, but I do have an ambition! The ambition to restore my clan and without failing....to kill a certain man!" Kakashi harden his gaze on him. Obito looked like he was questioning life. Sakura was still admiring him. I thought more about what he said, I started to snicker. I guess everyone heard it. I tried to keep it in.

"What so funny?" Sakura asked me. I can feel everyone staring at me. I bursted out laughing. Kakashi looked at me with a questionable gaze, Obito look at me with concern, and Sasuke looked like he was going to punch me.

"Do you think I'm a joke to you, Dobe." He said growling at me.

"N-nhahahahah no I-it's Jh-ust that..." I breathe in and out to calm myself down. "The thing you said, about restoring your clan, does that mean you're going to fuck a lot of people until it restored your clan, how much sperm can you produce?!" I said still laughing.

Sasuke blushed in embarrassment. "SHUT UP!" Sasuke said. Sakura blushed a little too. Kakashi snickered a little. Obito laughed too.

I stopped but breathe heavily. "You done?" Kakashi said. I nodded my head.

"Alright,we have our first mission tomorrow." Kakashi said.

"Well what kind of mission are we going to do?" I said with a smile.

"It a task that we will do together A survival exercise ." He said, geez at least lighten the mood a little more.

"Huh? Survival." I said.

"Ohh I get it!" Obito said.

"Get what?" I accidentally said out loud

"What was that Naruto?" Kakashi said looking at me with a curious look.

"Oh nothing, forget about it." I said sweating. He looked at me one more time, but looked away.

"I thought we would get a real mission, not some practice, we already did all theses stuff in the academy !" Sakura said, honestly I couldn't agree more.

"This is nothing like you academy," Kakashi said chucking evilly, that made me uncomfortable,

"What so funny?" Sakura asked again.

"If I tell you, you're not going to like it, only 27th graduate that came here, only 9 will actually be accepted as genin, the other 18 will be send back to the academy." He said with a serious tone that matches his face.

Those words were shocking to me and Sakura, Obito and Sasuke were just staring at Kakashi. Uchiha are so complicated, but Obito was less complicated to me.

"Be at the training ground at 5 am with you gear," he said as he looked like he was going to go " Also one more thing, also I would suggest you don't eat breakfast or else you're going to vomit back out." He said as he vanished away.

Sasuke and Sakura look a little nervous but I understand what was the true meaning of the test , they were about to go, "OI SASUKE!" I yelled

"Yeah?" He said, Sakura stayed to see what was going to happen.

"Go get a therapist , because I think you need one." I said. He looked angry, Sakura didn't like me pissing off Sasuke. "Also I would suggest you guys to eat," I said dashing off

"So, I'm assuming you know the purpose of the test." Obito asked with a smirk.

"Damn right I do ." I said with confidence

____________________________________
Hey guys, yes I am on fire, also I got most of these in the actual meeting, like some parts, because I forgot some parts. Anyway 1164 bye love you guys ♥️