Team 7 have form

Naruto POV
'Finally graduation'I thought as I enter in the academy. "Hey Naruto, I have a question." Obito asked besides me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"This time are you going to show everyone what you can really do, I mean you've been hiding all the cool jutsu in the academy. So why not when you can show everyone what you can do in your team?" Obito asked.

"Well since I'm graduating, I can. Because then the Council won't get suspicious, because since I have an alive sensei, not that I would learn anything new from him since you taught me mostly everything, they would know I'm not training with the Kyuubi." I said.

"Finally you could show people what you can do!" The ghost boy said with satisfaction. I rolled my eyes and smirked. "So who would you want to be on your team?" Obito asked.

"Hopefully no one ignorant, mean, or any fan girls." I said with a closed eye. I arrive to the door and opened it. I walked to my desk as the ghost followed.

While we were waiting for Iruka sensei to come and tell us who our teams are, we heard some rumble.

"Oh damn" Obito said with a bored face.

"Oh shit." I said hoping they won't come to my way. I saw one seat away just to see Sasuke was seating there with a tick mark on his forehead. Rip him and me.

"Move out of the way Ino-Pig I got here first!" A pink blossom hair girl yelled.

"Nu-ah Forehead I got hear first!" A blonde girl yelled. Me and Obito sweat dropped. Watching the two fight was intense. Soon Iruka sensei came to the rescue.

"Alright everyone back to your seats." It seem like Sakura won the fight and sat in the seat next to Sasuke with honor. I started to daydream about what kind of mission I might do with my comrades , until I heard my team.

"-Team 7 are Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha ." I heard. Then I face first my head on my desk in disappointment. 'FUCK' Obito look like he was going to laugh because what I said that I don't want in my team.  Everyone in the class look at me while my head was down. Then they started back on paying attention on their teams. I looked up and saw Sakura squealing in excitement because of Sasuke and Sasuke look like he mad to get me and Sakura on the same team. I heard Obito giggle a little. I put my head down again and made a small groan noise.

           I put head up and notice Sasuke and Sakura still in the class with me. "Uhh how long have we been here?" I whisper to Obito so no one would here me.

"1 hour and a half." Obito said looking like he was going to haunt someone to death. The response he gave me shock me so much I yelled accidentally.

"WHAT THE HELL IS DOING?!" I yelled.

"Shut up Baka, we already annoyed enough to deal with you." Sakura said. I can tell I interrupted her from her daydreaming.

"Hn" Sasuke said again.

"That's it." I said as I got up. Obito looked at me with a confused look. Sakura and Sasuke watched me like with curiosity too. I grabbed a chalk eraser and placed it on top of the door. That what sensei gets.

"Naruto our sensei is a jounin what makes you think he will fall for that." Sakura said with a bored face.

"Well sensei deserves to be punished for being late." My two teammates rolled there eyes. Obito gave me a thumbs up and a grin of approval . I walk back to my seat.

"I wonder who will be your sensei?" Obito said.

"Me too."  I whispered in agreement.

Then suddenly the door started to opened and a man poke his head out and the chalk broad eraser drop on him. But when me and Obito saw him. We were so shocked. It was Kakashi. Obito comrade. I looked to Obito side and his eyes widen so did mine. Kakashi looked at me for a minute but then continued to come in. Well at least I already know him a little, so that's good, I guess.

"My first expression on you guys is that.... I hate you all ." He said which made me and my teammates have a bored face slammed in our faces. "Meet me on the roof." He said then left.

Sakura and Sasuke left to get two the roof. "What. A.Fucking. Coincidence." Obito said. I couldn't agree more.

"Luck is not on my side. First I got teammates which I never wanted specifically. Then my sensei made us wait so damn long. Also I have your comrade as my sensei that probably hates me." I said, ready to give up on life.

"He won't hate you, hopefully, he is your sensei so he must like you." Obito said trying to make me feel better.

'Yeah, but I know that mostly all the adults know I'm a demon...but whatever.' I thought.

"Hurry and go to the roof before your the last one there." Obito said.

"Yessir!" I said with a smile. I then went out of the window and ran so fast on the outside wall of the building. It took me 1 sec to get there. I then jump on top the roof once I made it. I see Kakashi looking at me , I think he was wondering why I chose to climb, but I don't think he know I just climb with my feet only hands so can't wait to prove him wrong, then he look back to his book. Wow. I then see Sakura and Sasuke coming up and they were shock that I came here faster than them.
___________________________________

Omg THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!I love this app and making fanfics for you guys ! Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy more fanfics I'm making! Bye love you!!!♥️♥️♥️🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟

1012 words