Prank pt 1

Swearing
Bad grammar
_________________________________

Naruto POV

"Are you high?" I asked Obito .

"Eh?!" Obito said in shocked. "Oh no no no , let me explain so it like to gain more skill chakra control. This training will involve focusing fixed amount of chakra to your feet. If the stream of chakra is too weak the user will fall off the wall, tree, etc . But if it's too strong the user will be pushed away of the wall, tree, etc it will cause the tree,wall, etc to break around the point of contact and the user will fall. So this will gain more control of chakra for you. Any questions?" Obito asked Naruto, who was staring at him with sweats in his face, Obito noticed. "Naruto are you ok?"

"Uhhh can you explain it more simple for me?..." I asked with a foxy grin and a lot of sweat came to my face. Obito got a ticked off about this. But he let it go.

"Naruto you are so lucky that you have to go to the academy because if you didn't you would not be able to wake up for 3 days!!!" Obito warned me. I shrugged it like its nothing. Obito look at me with a confused face, I think he thought I would be more scared, so I act to have a worried face.

"Whatever you say......Mr. Obito." I said. Obito than hit me a little on my head. He then laughed.

"You make me laugh when I'm angry...short fox." Obito said with a laugh.I was not effected by that word, because he was called short a lot of times. But I still wanted to get pay back.  I decided to change the subject .

"Hey come to think of it what did you do while I was in the shower and eating?" I asked.

"Hm, oh right, you know that man with grey hair and mask you met when you met me?"

"Yeah but I don't know who he is."

"He was one of  my comrades in my team. He was a friend I guess. We used to be rivals but since I'm dead he been visiting me. But I always hated how he acted like he is 'cool'." Obito said. I smiled.

"Well it's never to late for revenge." I said with a evil smirk.

"Huh?" Obito looked at me confused.

To be continued sorry guys for this short late chapter I'm too stress on my grades. But don't worry I'll get my grades soon so wish me luck. 426 word bye.