WE FUCKING DID IT!

Naruto POV
I ran to the source where the scream came from. I saw Sakura on the ground.

"Damn she seems comfortable." Obito said. I chuckle at that.

"Well, then I'm guessing Sasuke is next. Let's wake up her up, maybe she'll help us." I said. "Okay.....SAKURA WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

"Ah!" She scream, almost slapping me, but I dodge it. "Oh it just an idiot."

"Says the one sleeping on the ground..." I mumbled, "Now would you team up with me?" I asked her.

"No, why would I?" She asked looking at me angrily, when can I get a different team?

"Because Sasuke needs our help, then when he sees us helping him, he'll probably get a little close to you..." I said winking at her, she blushed and squeal of the thought of that.

"Okay fine, but I'm not doing it for you, only for Sasuke!" She yelled at me. Well, maybe I'll be the first one to die in the team. I summon two shadow clone to distract Kakashi sensei, so we can have time to explain to Sasuke that how are we going to get the bells. But if this plan fails, I already have the bells hidden in my mouth. I'm only making them team up so we can do the real meaning of the test. But when we arrived to Sasuke, Sakura fainted and I - PFT- well he was in the ground but only his head exposed. It was priceless.

"AHAHA- HA- HH -," I laugh to the ground, " DID YOU TURN TO FUCKING DIGLET FROM POKÉMON- HAH-" I continue laughing and so did Obito too.

"OH SHUT UP YOU DOBE AND HELP ME GET OUT!" Sasuke yelled at me.

"Oh so now you want help?" I said standing back up and putting my hands on my hip, "I thought you can do anything by yourself." I said teasing him.

"I KNOW WHAT I SAID DAMMIT BUT JUST HELP ME RIGHT NOW YOU DOBE!" Sasuke yelled.

"Hurry Kakashi took done both of your shadow clones!" Obito yelled. I slightly nodded.

"Well, would you help me and Sakura take down Kakashi...." I said smiling, he sigh and roll his eyes.

"Fine, I'll help, but this doesn't make any difference between us!" He yelled.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say diglet." I said rolling my eyes, then I realized Sakura still was on the ground.

____________________________________

Kakashi POV

I finished destroying the shadow clones, now where did they go, doesn't matter, they're going to fail anyway. Until I heard a scream, Naruto ran to me with scratches and cuts. He had real blood on him.

"K-Kakashi please help! Sasuke and Sakura! Trouble!" He then fainted. What?!

"NARUTO WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON." But he was out, cold.

He said something about the other two in trouble, I carried him under a tree in the shade, then I felt Sasuke and Sakura chakra. I had to find them to see if there in trouble. Then I stop and saw blood on the ground. The blood was real too, what is going on?!

"KAKASHI PLEASE HELP!" I heard Sakura scream. I ran to the source of her scream. I then saw Sakura hold Sasuke on the ground, she was crying.

"Sakura what happened?!who did this?!" She then looked at me in the eye.

"W-w-w" she stutter out I was so focused on what she was going to say until she said. "We gotcha ." She said smiling making me confused until I felt a chakra rope tighten my stomach , then it arms.

I struggle and saw Naruto holding the rope. He had a foxy grin in his face. Sasuke also got up and smirk crossing his arms, and Sakura was cheering, still blood on her. I was so confused, where did get they get real blood from, but damn they were good at acting.

"SASUKE KUN GET THE BELLS NOW!" But before he can reach for my the "bells" (he doesn't know that his bells were replaced with rocks ) I cut the chakra rope with chakra kunai. Then I jumped to a tree.

"DAMMIT NARUTO, I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU HAD STRONG CHAKRA ROPE?!" Sakura yelled at Naruto.

"IM SORRY BUT DO YOU THINK I CAN USE A STRONG CHAKRA ROPE EVEN THOUGH MY BLOOD WAS EVERYWHERE EVEN ON YOU GUYS, I HAD TO CUT MY SELF TO MAKE THIS REALISTIC !IT WEAKEN ME OK!" Naruto yelled, that was his blood?

"Why did you cut yourself anyway, you could've use fake blood!" Sasuke yelled.

"IM TOO BROKE TO AFFORD IT!" Naruto yelled back. I heard an alarm from afar time up then.

Naruto POV

"Naruto I told cutting yourself would take out your chakra, also why didn't you use your arms? You only use your legs?" Obito asked I had a sweat dropped down from my face.

"Tsk tsk, time up , I should've knew you guys would never get the bells." I heard Kakashi sensei said walking towards us. "You guys should give up, there no way you guys can be great ninjas." He continued with the lecture. Then Sakura said something that made me remember something.

"Umm sensei, where the bells, I just noticed that." Sakura said pointing at the rocks. His eyes widened and looked at the stringed rocks.

"Ohh I forgot I had the bells, I got these bell like 30 minutes ago." I said smiling . I saw Sasuke and Sakura twice there eyes.

"How did you forget?!" Obito face slap his face.

"NARUTO YOU MADE US GET COVER IN YOUR BLOOD FOR NO REASON, AND YOU HAD THE BELLS THE WHOLE TIME?! WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THIS WORK THEN." She yelled at me. I spat out the bells.

"So Naruto what are you going to do with those bells?" Kakashi sensei asked me. I dropped the bells in front of Sasuke and Sakura.

"The reason why we did this work is actually the main reason about this test. Am I right sensei." I said  crossing my arm.

"You are correct and since you guys did it, you all....PASS" he said smiling through his mask. The two jaw dropped. 

"How?!" They ask.

"Well this test was meant for teamwork for example teams only have four people in it, never three, or else they would have to add another person," I said, they still were in disbelief.

"Correct Naruto, you see ———" I didn't listen to what he said because I was thinking about food, until  Sakura interrupted it.

"SO WE ARE A TEAM?" She says blushing and looking at the emo, addiction is a problem.

"Yup, and your first mission is tomorrow bye, dismiss!" Kakashi said.

____________________________________

Finally finished. I'm going to make next chapter soon so hope you'll like it. Also thank you for the support. Bye love you guys. 1140 words.