Our wave mission

I was looking for a body pillow for my brother, AND I SAW FRICKIN OBAMA BODY PILLOW 👁👄👁😂

Naruto POV

"Sakura, I'm at point C." Sakura said as I wasn't paying attention.

"Sasuke I'm at point B." Sasuke said, I was still not paying attention.

.........

"Naruto! What point are you at?!" Kakashi asked me in the mike.

"Hmm, OH- sorry, umm what were we doing again?" I asked. Me and Obito were playing with a cat with a cute bow and I forgot what we were doing.

"We are looking for tora the cat!" Sakura yelled in the mike. I looked at the cat purring then looked away as I was petting it.

"Uhhh, does the cat have a cute bow one it?......" I asked. There was an awkward silence.

"H-how long have you seen this cat?" Kakashi said stuttering like he was going to break someone.

"Well actually I'm playing with a cat with a bow for 30 minutes, it sitting on my lap right now, aww, so adorable, so what about it?" I asked causally.

".....Naruto...YOU LITTLE BASTARD-"

____________________________________

"OH THANK KAMI TORA SWEETY YOUR BACK." The woman yelled happily hugging the small cat a little to tight. Obito float to Naruto even closer.

"Uhh, should you tell her that if she keeps gripping that cat like that, it might die...." Obito said staring at the cat. Naruto was hesitant but decided to tell the woman.

"Uh, ma'am ." Naruto said getting the woman attention.

"Yes sweetheart, is there something you would like to ask." The woman said.

"Uhh can I tell you how to carry Tora so then she'll be very comfortable with you and never run away." Naruto said smiling.

"Oh, sure." The women gave Tora to Naruto, and Naruto showed her how to carry her and never squeeze her.

———————————————————————————

"Thank you very much with your service !" The woman said leaving with a happy cat.

"So you know a lot about cats huh Naruto?" Kakashi said. Naruto looked up at him.

"Huh, oh yea, I guess..." Naruto said scratching the back of his head. Sakura and Sasuke ignore the two and focus on the Hokage.

"Anyway we have several task for team 7," Jiji says as he read the paper he is holding. "Among babysitti——" he said, but he lost me when he started listing the boring mission. 

' I swear these missions want me to ask for help.' I thought, then Obito laid on the floor in boredom , waiting for Jiji to finish.

"*yawn* Oh come on Jiji is there any mission that aren't boring to make us die of boredom? Like, I don't want to die like that, I rather die by something not boring." I say crossing my arms, Sasuke and Sakura looked like they agreed with it because they nodded their head a little, Kakashi looked like he was also getting tired of these boring missions.

"Naruto, you guys have no experience , like everyone else, you have to start with simple tasks to develop yourselves !" Iruka sensei yelled at me.

"How do you know I never had a lot of experience near death? I've been fighting for my life since I was 6......" I mumbled quietly, they tilted they're head, since they didn't heard me.

"Huh? What was that?" Kakashi asked me. I smiled an waved my arms at him.

"Nothing, but I know I'm very experience!" I said putting one of my hands on my chest. I had a wide smile.

"Oh yeah, well what was your experience of a mission?" Jiji asked me, I was quite at first but I gave him small the smallest detail.

"Errr, oh well mostly were about....you know what never mind." I said "BUT I KNOW WE ARE READY!" I yelled putting a fist up. Iruka sensei was going to yell at me again but then Jiji interrupted.

"Fine. I guess you guys are ready." Jiji says, everyone was shocked except for me and a sleeping Obito. I knew Jiji knew my skills but I can tell he was hesitant for Sakura but mostly for Sasuke. He thinks they're not ready.

"Huh?! Lord third you can't be serious, they're just the beginning of genin, please tell me you don't have a super dangerous mission for them?!" Iruka said in shock, I smirk because of Jiji defeat. Sasuke clench his fist, I think he excited too? I think? Not sure, Sakura, she looked a little nervously, but a little confident.

"Dont worry it will be a great mission for them, send in our visitor!" Jiji said. As he said that someone enter the room, is team 7, face our curious face to see a man that was drinking alcohol, the man was shocked to see us.

"Heh?! A bunch of bratty kids?!"

____________________________________

Hey guys I made accounts for social media for my fanfics.

Tiktok: kitsunefluff

YouTube :Kitsune Fluff

Anyway thanks for the support love y'all!! Have and amazing day! HAVE AN AMAZING SUPER LOVELY PERFECT COOL AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words are 834