Chapter 4: Nightmares

Naruto POV

-the nightmare-
I was standing in the middle of crowd of villagers staring at me with dead eyes. Gosh I hate those stares. I can't handle the stares piercing through my body. Faces looking at me with disgust. I  look down to avoid it all. I can hear all the yell of insults and swear at me. Bitch! Demon! Jump off a cliff! We hope you die! Why are you here?! . I ignore it because it's nothing new because it may hurt to hear these things. But then I felt a push to the ground and a drip on me I looked up . I saw a man and woman . The woman had red hair and the man had blonde. I saw they had been stabbed by a claw? But the view of it made me shiver. They were looking at me with sadness. Why am I seeing this?! Who are they? Then I heard a voice and it said " NARUTO!"

I shot up on my bed and I was sweating and crying. I looked to see who called my name . It was Obito looking at me with a worried look. I was relief that it was a dream. 'But... who were those people ?'

"Naruto are you ok?" Obito asked.

"Yeah, just a nightmare, hehe." I said with a nervous laugh.

" I'll be with you while you'll sleep I'll make sure if you get another nightmare I'll wake you up, but what was the nightmare you were having?" Obito asked with curiosity.

" I don't remember." I lied with a blank face.

" Naruto please tell me . I don't want you to suffer." Obito said.

             I started to tear up because no one ever said that to me. Then I hugged him. I'm so glad he's here with me . He was shocked of what I did out of the blue.

" sorry Obito I couldn't help myself to hug you. Your the best person I ever met. Well ghost person I ever met." I said with a smile.

"Aww, that so sweet.Anyway it 5 am so you have time to sleep don't you?" Obito said .

" Can't I train I don't feel very tired and I want to train for the best!" I said with a yell which hurt my throat.

" WHY IT SO DAMN EARLY?! " Obito yelled. Which I flinched at but I think he didn't notice because it was a little flinch.

"WELL BECAUSE I WANT TO BECOME THE FUTURE HOKAGE ,BELIEVE IT!!!" I said with a smile.

          But I knew that would never happen but I need a goal to keep me alive so I guess I'll be alive forever until that happens. Heh. Never.

" umm alright then, LETS START!" Obito yelled.

To be continued
OKAY I PROMISE that I will have more words in the next chapter so by also 473 words