Change of Rank?!

( AHHH WRITEING IS GOING TO BE SUCH A RUSH! like the fun kind of rush. IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY UPDATES TO DO AND IT WILL NOT MAKE ME BORED!

But look at this adorable picture on top of the title😭

Also Im making an Animation in my channel soon, so you guys can have more Naruto content, but it might take me 5 more days. Any way lets go!!)

Warning: I reread this to make sure there wasn't no mistake, but I'm tired to make sure, so there might be some bad grammar.

Naruto POV

I saw how the old man started to hesitate to say something, but tried his best to not look suspicious. "H-huh, I have no idea what the hell are you talking about! Also why did you let these brats fight, thats the real question. " The old man said changing the subject.

"Do you think he's a spy Naruto? That'll be lit!" Obito exclaimed.

"Maybe." I mutter under my breathe so no one heard. But it could be a possibility.

"Well I had to know there target, and what they were after." Kakashi sensei said

"Huh?" The old man said as like he was offended.

"You requested that we protect from robbers and gangs, you never said from ninjas, if we knew this information, it would've been like a B rank mission. You have your reasons , but lying to us was not a good choice." Kakashi sensei said as he lectured the man.

"We are genin, this is too advance for our level, we should go back, and I really think we should get the poison out of Naruto wound as quick as possible. There's doctors that can heal it." Sakura said worriedly, even emo boy look concern for me! I'm not going back to the village! And the doctor.....Send me shivers....

Kakashi sensei look at me then my wound , "hmm I guess we should head back, before the poison spreads to Naruto whole body." I look at him in shock. What?! Abandon this mission?! Now?! We barely did anything exciting!

"I'm not going back. We came all this way, and we are now stopping like cowards, I will not go back until we finish what we started!" I said.

"Well we can't continue since you gotten poison so it better we abandon this mission, or else you'll die." Kakashi sensei said in a monotone voice.

I look at my hand that had poison in it.....fuck it. I thought as I grabbed a kunai and stabbed my hand, it pinch a little.

Everyone stare at me, Obito look like he was going to hit me, while the others think I'm crazy, isn't this on way to get poison out ?

"....Naruto, once we are alone, I'm going to have a little chat with ya." Obito said as he flashes his death glared at me,I knew he didn't hate me, he just got worried, it was because of that time he found out...

"NARUTO ARE YOU OUT OF DAMN MIND?! " Sakura yelled at me, as she was also worried. Her yelling brought me back to reality.

"No, my mind is in my mind." I said simply, she facepalmed herself.

"Yea I don't think so, I think you already lost your mind when you were born." Sasuke said crossing his arms.

"Then can you help me find it, if you believe it's lost." I said in a harsh kind tone. We both stared angrily at each other.

"No, because it a waste of time." Sasuke said.

"Like how you trying to get revenge on your brother, when you can even lay on finger on him ?" I growled in a low voice. It seem he heard me a little bit, I think he heard a mention of brother, because he started to look more pissed at me.

He came closer to me " the fuck you said?!" He said close to my face.

(Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Hahah 😂 )

"Alright break it up you too. I think that's enough ." Kakashi sensei says breaking us apart.

'Yeah, but I don't think Itachi kill enough of his kind ,' I thought in my mind.

(I just realize how much I'm slandering Sasuke in this fanfic....Should I stop 😀)

"Okay Naruto, come here let me see your wound." Kakashi sensei said in a calm tone. He calming look at my wound, he wrapped a bandage on it anyway, but it was healing quickly, guess we need to put a little touch on it. "Well I guess we can continue with our mission."

____________________________________

- now in a boat on the river

Holy damn it foggy as hell! Obito still mad at me, did that incident really took him back what I use to do? Was he that worried? I guess he just needs a little bit more time to think, or he's just staying quiet because we are in front of people.

"Wow, it super foggy here... you can see anything through this thick fog." Sakura said.

"Hn" Sasuke said.

"We are almost to our destination," the driver of the boat said. As he kept rowing the boat. As he kept rowing, I saw a huge bridge, half broken, but it's still look amazing.

"Woah..." a word escape my mouth, I gazed at the bridge, admiring it.

"Now, before we go to this mission any further, I want to ask you something, the men's who are after you." Kakashi sensei said, as Tazuna head was down, gazing at the floor of the boat. "I want to know why they are after you, if you don't tell us, I'm afraid we will end this mission, when we dropped you off." Kakashi sensei said, I'm all in tea!

We all sat in silence, waiting for Tazuna to respond.

"I swear if he say he's a spy, and trap us. That would be a hell of a journey." Obito finally spoke. He seem in his happy self, I'm glad.

I nodded a little in agreement, he noticed and gave me a smile, but he was still off, damn that incident reminded him to much in the past.

"Well, I guess I have no choice to tell you the truth, the one who seeks my life, is a short man who has a deadly shadow," old man said in a very serious tone.

"A deadly shadow?"

____________________________________

AHHH YES FINALLY I WILL CONTINUE SOON, LOVE YOU ALL BYE! 1074 , BYE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!