Chapter 33

Allies dads POV

"Allie, I'm sorry." I said, grabbing the bars before taking my hands away from the burning silver.

"You should be." She replied before walking to the exit of the dungeon.

As the doors closed, I stayed where I was. I slowly turned around and walked to the chair. Out of anger, I kicked the chair, knocking it over. It flew across the room and hit the wall.

I sighed before picking it up and lazily sitting in it. I put my head in my hands and thought to myself.

What the hell have I done?

I replayed the conversation in my mind, remembering how hurt my baby girl looked.

The tears started to fall as she continued continued. "What if that happened to you? What if someone tried to kill mom? What if someone did kill mom? How would you feel? You told me that you would love me no matter what! You said you would be happy with what I choose. Whatever happened to that?"

She looked up at that mutt of s mate and kissed him on the cheek.

She looked so hurt when she looked back at me.

Her mother and I did tell we'd be happy with whatever she chose. why can't I be happy with her mate.

"Because he took your only baby girl!" My wolf screamed at me.

I blocked him out and froze when I heard the door of the dungeon close. Is she combining back?

Minutes passed until I heard the door to my cell opening.

I was surprised at what I saw.

"Son."

Justin's POV

"Son." He said as he stood up from his chair.

Anger consumed me as I saw him. I ran to the bar and grabbed them.

"Son! Don't!" My father yelled but it was to late.

I grabbed the bars and quickly wished I hadn't. My hands burned as the came in contact with the silver bars.

"Dammit." I mumbled, pulling my hands back.

"Son, what are you doing here?" He asked, walking towards me.

I ignored his question and growled out,"What were you doing here?"

His eyes went wide with fear before answering.

"I-I came her to finish the plan. Our plan." He said.

"What plan?" Mason asked looking between my father and I.

I ignored him,"Why? Do you see what you did? You could have killed Allie!" I screamed.

"I-it was and a-accident." he mumbled.

"I don't give a shit if it was an accident!" I screamed my eyes probably black.

"I'm sorry." he said, while stepping back.

"Your sorry? Your sorry for shooting your only daughter? You should be! You could of killed her!" My claws were starting to come out.

"Justin-" before he could finish talking, I took off running towards the doors where Allie was.

"Justin!" My father yelled.

I ignored him and and ran faster.

I shoved the doors open and saw Allie stand up and face me with wide eyes.

"Justin?" She whispered.

I kept running and heard her scream.

"Justin!"

I ran out the front door and shifted into my wolf, taking down a few trees.

Allies POV

The doors to the dungeon flew open which caused me to jump up. I turned around and saw Justin running.

"Justin?" I asked.

He kept running and that's when I saw his claws.

"Justin!" I screamed which he ignored.

Mason came running out of the dungeon and stopped next to me.

"Where's Justin?" He asked in a deep voice.

"H-He just left." I said pointing to where he went.

He nodded and took off running in that direction.

"Mason!" I yelled.

He stopped and turned around.

"What happened?"

Mason sighed,"They were having a little argument and Justin took off running."

I nodded before asking,"Where are you going?"

"To calm Justin down." And with that, he took off running.

=======================

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I finally figured out how this chapter should go!!

For a Valentine's gift, I wrote you a chapter!!

Your welcome!!!!

I decided instead of making you wait, I'll just publish it after a gift. :)

I love you all and thank you so much!!!!

-Faith