Chapter 29

Mason looked between my dad and I. He must have mind-linked Jeff because Jeff nodded and started walking.

My fathers eyes never left mine as he was being taken away. When he was out of sight, I looked down at my arm. Silver! My own flesh and blood, shot me with a silver bullet!

Mason gently grabbed my other arm and helped me to my feet. I didn't even realize I was crying until Mason wiped my tears with his thumb.

I gave him a small smile before looking at my arm.

"Where did you take him?" I asked with out looking at the hole in my arm.

"What?"

"Where did you take him?" I took a deep breath before I said,"My father."

Mason sighed,"I told Jeff to take him to the dungeon."

My eyes widened. I moved my arm but winced in pain.

"Allie, we should take you to the doctor." Mason said wrapping his arm around my waist.

I slowly nodded and closed my eyes. Mason carried me bridal style to the pack house.

Sleep threatened to take over me as Mason carried me.

I opened my heavy eyelids to see what the loud noise was. Mason must of slammed the door open. He was running and the next thing I knew, I was in a small, white room.

Mason laid me on a hospital bed and sat in a chair next to me.

A few minutes later, Ms. Jones, the packs doctor, walked in the room.

She stopped once she saw Mason than looked at me. She rushed over to me and asked Mason some questions. I didn't bother listening as my eyes closed.

Surgery was the only thing I heard before sleep took over me.

~

I slowly opened my eyes. I was still in the doctors office. I sighed and slowly sat up. I must have woken up before the doctor did my surgery.

I looked down at my clothes. My eyes widened when I saw I was wearing a hospital gown. I looked at my arm and gasped.

White wrap was wrapped around my arm, blood seeping through it. A few moments passed before I tore my eyes away from my bandaged arm.

I slowly looked around the room and saw Mason sleeping in the chair next to me.

I giggled and he started moving. I held my breath hoping I didn't wake him up. I sighed when he stopped moving.

"Allie!" Greyson yelled running into the room.

Masons head snapped up and I noticed the bags under his eyes.

Mason quickly got up from the chair and stared at me.

"Allie, are you okay?" Greyson asked climbing on the chair Mason was sitting in.

I nodded my head and licked my dry lips.

I quickly looked up at Mason and asked,"Can I have some water?"

He nodded and walked out of the room.

======================

Hey guys!!! Sorry it took so long to update!! I couldn't think of anything to write!

What did you think about this chapter?

Which chapter is your favorite?

Do you like the ending?

What do you think Mason is going to say to Allie?

Okay.... I am writing another story so please go read it!!! It's called the Angel of Death!!

Enjoy!!

Thank so much for all the comments, votes and reads!!

I love you guys so much!!

-Faith