Chapter 26

Warning! Mature content!! IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS TYPE OF STUFF THAN GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. YOU WONT MISS ANYTHING.
-----------------

Allies POV

Pulling Masons hand, I lead him into my room. I know it's not normal for two people destined to be together to have separate rooms, but when I first got here the thought of sleeping in the same bed made me feel weird. Who knows? My thoughts are different now and that fact might change very, very soon. Mason shuts the door behind us and when I turn back, he's already staring at me. Awkwardly moving a strand of hair behind my ear, I avert my eyes from his gaze. "Thanks for saving us today, Mason." I mutter, looking down at my socks. This is not going as great as I wanted it to. I was planning on being sexy and confident but now it's just incredibly awkward. 

He takes slow steps, crouching in front of me. He caresses the top of my knee, "It was no problem but," He gently tilts my head up with a smirk, "Do I get a reward?" I don't know what to do; I am out of practice. I'm a virgin and he's not. He's been with so many girls, they can't even be counted. Will I even do it right? There's a first for everything. 

Without thinking, I plant a kiss on his lips. He senses my hesitation and we just sit there with our lips together, unmoving. His lips start moving against mine as his hand grab my cheek gently. The kiss doesn't break as he moves onto the bed so we're sitting directly next to each other.  Mason's arms find their way around my waist, pulling me against him. I wrap my arms around his neck, trying to send him a message with my body language. I want you. The kiss is still soft and sweet, but his hands show me he wants more. I trail my hands down his body and play with the bottom of his shirt. I tug at it and Mason gets the hint. With one swift movement, the shirt is off of his body and on the floor.  He lays back on the bed, gently pulling me on top of him. I blush when I feel the bulge in his pants against my sensitive spot. We don't kiss, we don't say anything, we just stare at each other. I can tell he wants to do more but he's holding himself back. Slowly, I move my hand over his chest and gently leave a small kiss on his lower abdomen, attempting to tease. He takes in a sharp breath and I know it worked. 

Finding the courage I've never had, I slowly move my lower half against his. I waist no time by pressing my lips against his. Automatically his arms wrap around my waist, pulling my chest against his. We change positions so I'm on bottom and he's on top. His lips travel down my check, lingering on the sweet spot right above my collarbone. He does a quick nibble and moves lower, sliding my shirt below my breasts so he can kiss down my stomach. He stops at the top of my pants, leaving kisses along the line. He looks up at me as he hooks his fingers under the waistband. "Can I?" He asks, pleading with his eyes. I hesitate and don't do anything. "Baby, let me make you feel good. Let me please you." He mutters, kissing around my stomach. He sucks the spot next to my belly button, leaving a small hickey. 

I finally whisper, "Yes." I'm scared. I'm excited. I'm ready. His eyes examine my face, making sure. He takes his time, looking at the new amount of skin revealed as he pulls my pants down. He sets them on the edge of the bed but the piece of fabric slips down onto the floor. He leaves a soft kiss on top of my panties before ripping them off. I gasp and blush in embarrassment. Now my sensitive spot is exposed. I look away from him, surprised when I feel his tongue their. Looking down, I see his face buried between my legs. An amazing sensation runs through my body as his tongue works its magic. I feel his face press against my sensitive spot as his tongue slips in

He moves back, giving my now wet spot one final lick before moving up. He lifts one of my legs and wraps it around his waist, purposely pressing his lower half against mine. It feels bigger now, as if its going to burst out of his pants. I bite my lip as he teases me by slowly moving his waist up and  down. Pulling my shirt off, I chuck it onto the floor without taking my eyes off of his. He gently moves his lips down my neck and onto my chest. His hand caresses the leg wrapped around him as he sucks on my breast, leaving a beautifully dark hickey. 

"Make love to me." I whisper. I can tell that statement caught him off guard. His lips detach from my chest as he looks up at me, stunned. 

"Are you sure?" He asks, kissing the left side of my face to nibble on my ear lightly. I nod, pressing my exposed sensitive spot against the bulge in his pants. He jumps off the bed and walks to the door to make sure it's locked. He turns the nob and accidently opens it, slamming it shut immediately after. He locks it and walks to the middle of the room, pulling his jeans and boxers off in one quick motion. Standing up straight, he doesn't move so I can look at his naked body. He knows he has an amazing body, so he's being cocky and lets me stare. 

"This might hurt a little bit, baby." He warns, climbing on top of me. I nod, trying to prepare myself. He does another round of kisses down my neck, and stops on the left side of my neck to create another hickey. He guides the tip of his member against my sensitive spot, sending a chill down my spine. Without warning, he slowly pushes in so our hips are touching. 

I wince due to the amount of pain running through my body which worries Mason. "Are you okay?'" He whispers, not moving. I give him another quick nod. He slowly pulls back and pushes back in, creating a rhythm.  The pain ends up going away and it is replaced by a sensation of pleasure. A quiet moan escapes my lips and Mason moves his hips faster. 

"Fuck." He groans in my ear. His groan is hot. I bite my lip, trying not to be loud. I don't want anyone to know what we're doing. Mason doesn't slow down, instead the pace quickens. He runs the tip of his tongue down to the base of my neck, stopping on my sweet spot. He gives it a final lick before sinking his teeth into my skin without a warning. He covers my mouth so the cry of pain and pleasure escaping my lips is muffled. He pulls back, looking at my neck. "Beautiful." He whispers.

Mason marked me. Now I am his and he is mine, forever.

----------------------------------------

What'd you think about it?

Don't forget to comment, vote and follow!!! It'll make me smile <3

Want another story filled with romance, heartbreak and an abundant amount of sexiness? READ my new book! Its called 'Player in Love?'

-Faith